Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serge

Rio26

Banned
I don't know if you bitter no bull blue cards are just retarded or hard of reading, I said it about 5 times on this post already, if I wanted to be on the same level as you morons I'd have been there a long time ago, it makes it easier to climb the ranks for me by doing what I'm doing, keep on being sour, I buzz off it!

D-Block

Banned
Hey Rio....there's no denying that your sick wit it....your rating proves so!! But eventually you need to come and play with the BIG BOYZ!! :cool::cool:

Rio26

Banned
So you're not hard of reading then maniakbn you're just retarded!

Maniakbn96

If course I do not read such a thread and I only post trash without knowing what I am talking about! Just do it your way bro

Rio26

Banned
I'm typing not talking.. There's a different terminology there, you'd be pretty surprised as to what level of bases I can take out!

Maniakbn96

All bases till 47 without any problem
Till 50 also
After 53 only bad layouts

Retarded but already knows Siri

Rio26

Banned
If they did it wouldn't take long for me to catch up to yous boys and teach yous a lesson!

Rio26

Banned
Well whenever I'm teaching you it, Crabnutz won't be able to jump on your ******** and help you out!