Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serge

Serge

I've got a taste for it now..
Lol bro have it it's yours I'm happy for you, I've probably got about 3 revenges to do and I haven't done my cpu bases yet, but I'm not doing them till later anyway, so you can start the celebrations :cool:

Rio26

Banned
It'll probably take another week to get a solid advantage don't want to celebrate too early.. I'm happy that your happy for me!

Serge

Aw mate your not gonna post everytime you get ahead of me are you :p

I've got about 15 attacks waiting lol

Rio26

Banned
Aw mate your not gonna post everytime you get ahead of me are you :p

I've got about 15 attacks waiting lol
Naw just the once lad, I went on a four day bender there.. Giving you a wee chance to keep your lead for another wee while :p

Serge

Lol, what you mean is - you wish it wasn't true, that way you would feel like you accomplished something :p

But i told you from the very start lad, it was never a competition, i would've 'given' you the medals if i could have ( i mean, not literally to you personally, but you get the point lol)

Rio26

Banned
Well regardless.. I'm top dog in the UK now and I plan on reigning for a long time! :p

Rio26

Banned
Enjoy lol

If only your attack and base matched your place though o_O
Agggggh I don't worry about that nonsense, in fact it's not worrying about it that got me all them medals, I told you before I'm a strategical mastermind ;) !

Maniakbn96

Look bro....
Guys like him, (ridiculous lvl and high medal count)

Are like fat woman's with big boobs

Or

"Man" called natural Bodybuilder with 50 kg weight with six pack

It does not count :)