Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions to make this game the best

Robin Goh

I like this game very much and I'd like to provide some suggestions
for this game to be better, which as below:

1. Make opponent's war base can be read for how many times it's been attacked.
Too hard for normal people to scroll and view thru those attack records.

2. Make donation to Compound more easy, it's too complicated right now.
Maybe a button after entering Cartel screen would be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAXIMUS

War rewards boost

Substantial upgrades to bunker

Bring old Port back please

2 Planes to ship product

Option to buy black market stuff with gold

Tone down gold algorithm to speed up crafting

and ughh hmmm make everything go higher people are starting to max out everything!!!

Last edited:

Accredited mission

War rewards boost

Substantial upgrades to bunker

2 Planes to ship product

I agree the bunker is horribly inadequite. I can hold 500,000 iron yet my bunker protects 35,000? Big flaw.. Oh upgrade it you say? I cant.. Only at higher lvls.. And whats the point it will increase capacity another 10,000?

MAXIMUS

I agree the bunker is horribly inadequite. I can hold 500,000 iron yet my bunker protects 35,000? Big flaw.. Oh upgrade it you say? I cant.. Only at higher lvls.. And whats the point it will increase capacity another 10,000?
The devs need to UPGRADE the bunker im a lvl 17 atm and its useless bump up max % to 95 and raise the base protect level alot higher

Dirty Sanchez

Give me my bad *** scorpions back so I can carpet bomb the sht outta people again. Or more free gold I paid for my scorpions didn't get them in a chest. I kinda thought it was illegal or false advertisement. How bout the ability to attack more then 3 times in a war. Or more players on a map to kill. Let's go international in the game and bring in other drugs.

Dirty Sanchez

Or show me my bonuses when I click my flacos. I have plus 250 attack and health with my sicarios and cant see the plus bonuses.

Keinara

Weekly special event
War rewards boost
Bring old Scorpions back please
Substantial upgrades to bunker capacity
2 Planes to ship product and planes can be upgraded, the higher the lvl the faster the shipment
Port to be used to ship product as well
Chat or pm among cartel members
More workshop and training camp
Donate troops or resources among members of a cartel

EgregiousParagon.

>Bring old Scorpions back please

**** NO! People who purchased them were able to destroy just about any finca and capture any resource center. There was NO defense against someone with 4 scorpions mixed with energy buff for each building destroyed structure. That's stupid. You can not have a game where there is no defense against someone who purchased these. Where is the challenge?

>Bring old Port back please
Agree current port is ridiculous. By the time you wake up in the morning anything you won in cartel war is gone. Just like with the plain winnings should go to port and only when you clicked on the boat ->deposit into bank.

Vault is overpriced and unacceptable. I can not at level 38 get to 3.3 million. It is impossible to collect for an upgrade that cost 3.3 million: raiding user gives you 120k, and against outpost 50k. I would need 66 attacks on outposts in 4 hours, or 33 users. I do not have anything 33 users and if critical secario dies - 30 minutes downtime. These upgrades are overpriced.

Dirty Sanchez

**** NO! People who purchased them were able to destroy just about any finca and capture any resource center. There was NO defense against someone with 4 scorpions mixed with energy buff for each building destroyed structure. That's stupid. You can not have a game where there is no defense against someone who purchased these. Where is the challenge?

Agree current port is ridiculous. By the time you wake up in the morning anything you won in cartel war is gone. Just like with the plain winnings should go to port and only when you clicked on the boat ->deposit into bank.

Vault is overpriced and unacceptable. I can not at level 38 get to 3.3 million. It is impossible to collect for an upgrade that cost 3.3 million: raiding user gives you 120k, and against outpost 50k. I would need 66 attacks on outposts in 4 hours, or 33 users. I do not have anything 33 users and if critical secario dies - 30 minutes downtime. These upgrades are overpriced.

Hmmmm. That is the point of the people who have the money to spend on the game. You have spoken like a true free game player. Free players do not keep the game going. People playing for free come and go. I pay to be able to level your base with 4 scorpions. Suck it up and keep playing for free.

Loochador

Hmmmm. That is the point of the people who have the money to spend on the game. You have spoken like a true free game player. Free players do not keep the game going. People playing for free come and go. I pay to be able to level your base with 4 scorpions. Suck it up and keep playing for free.

I agree with your points. To please the f2p and even the p2p why not introduce a new building an anti bombing building if you will. It would reduce the amount the airstike would do say 2 or 5% per lv upgrade upgrade within its radius. Just a thought

EgregiousParagon.

I am NOT a free gamer. You are lying. Just because I do not want to shell out $50 on scorpions .. makes me a free gamer?

Let's say there are no free gamer on their servers... Who are you going to be fight with, may I ask?

Opponents have 4 scorpions, you have 4 scorpions... You wipe them out they wipe you out. No camps will survive..
Where is the game? They did the right thing reducing power of the scorpions.

>Free players do not keep the game going.
Bull. You would not be playing it if here where only paid players with highest secarios of the week.

BOBGYRO

Weekly special event
War rewards boost
Bring old Scorpions back please
Substantial upgrades to bunker capacity
2 Planes to ship product and planes can be upgraded, the higher the lvl the faster the shipment
Port to be used to ship product as well
Chat or pm among cartel members
More workshop and training camp
Donate troops or resources among members of a cartel

yup

Accredited mission

I agree with your points. To please the f2p and even the p2p why not introduce a new building an anti bombing building if you will. It would reduce the amount the airstike would do say 2 or 5% per lv upgrade upgrade within its radius. Just a thought
I dont like it but i don't think you can just replace a persons money spend with a little gold.. They should have their own pick of any 5 star sicarios they want at the same lvl as their old scorpions were.. This was a mistake on the part of developers makig the scorpions too strong.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Great ideas here. I wanted to make a comment to say we are reading everything and keeping tabs on what our players want.

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback that will help us improve!

Dan

Free players can only upgrade to limits when they will need to spend gold to further upgrade/proceed. This is how the game is designed

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Free players can only upgrade to limits when they will need to spend gold to further upgrade/proceed. This is how the game is designed
No, there is no limit. You just need to wait longer periods of time as you progress.