Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions to make this game the best

LVMonkey

We should be able to attack other players while we have a shield. that would allow people to get to the crazy amounts needed to upgrade buildings, etc.. ESPECIALLY with the horrible bunker capacity.

Also, resource centers shouldn't count as "attacking other players" if they're online or if you have a shield. They should be seen more like an enemy outpost.

And quit kicking people offline when they're attacked. Make it like an attack in war.

Plus:
War rewards boost

Substantial upgrades to bunker

Bring old Port back please

2 Planes to ship product

Option to buy black market stuff with gold

Tone down gold algorithm to speed up crafting

KingKilla

1. Bring the port back!!!! Cartel wars are only usefull for gathering ammo and influence now, incentive is shot to pieces!!

2. Allow players to buy bulks of resources with gold instead of just having instant upgrades and the ability to purchase the remaining amount on a single upgrade.
Bulks like 2m cash, 4m cash, 6m cash/wood/stone/iron or fill storage option.

3. Trade market - the ability to swap resources with another player
Player one offer 5000cash > 5000wood
Player two > accept (5%tax)

4. Gear is too hard to craft in order to rank up sicarios, maybe less equipment required?

5. Leagues - ridiculous!! Unless you have no job, no family, no life. Good luck! You will need it! (No offence intended here)

6. Stone - what is up with this lol? I really though iron would be the biggest pain in the backside, less stone to upgrade or more stone from raiding bases?

7. Bunker - could do with being better, as mentioned in previous comments, resources are gone quicker than you earn them unless your able to spend 80 gold a day.

8. Vulnerable to attacks - for me this has got to be the worst update, not only does this force you to buy a shield or lose it all, it also boots you out of war attacks and player attacks if someone raids you in this period.

Centipede

Let us find another player/resource center immediately, without waiting 24-48 hrs. Where we can keep clicking through until we find a player whose not online or whos not 7 levels up.

This would solve 99% of complaints from players who hate the new matchmaking, and from free2play players that caused the new matchups because they ciuldnt find players/outpost their level that they could beat.

If we can search thru players/outposts immediately, non stop, until we find a level that suits our needs(attacking for resources,or for medal count)this would solve everything.

VeniVidiVici

Banned
I think u need to something about workshop at least make option we can craft 2 items at same time, bring back ship from cartel port, increase money reward from outposts(because when i lost more then half my soldiers i spend more money then i capture), make we can buy items with gold on black market, 2 plane for shipments, do something about RC's and some new features like soldiers or buildings.
Btw the special event was big deal thank you for that and i hope u make it more in future

Val Entino

Faite que le chat génèral sois international et que les messages reste au moins 1 heures !

Loochador

Not sure if this was mentioned but when attacking in a war to be able to filter the sicros so that all of the same type are together. Ones that attack the compound are grouped together and those that defend bases are together and so on.

Julio

Here is my laundry list of game improvements.

1) Fix the April. 11 upgrade. The new algorithm is horrible.
2) Increase bunker protection. Only way currently to make major upgrades is to use the shield as you collect resources. Without the shield your resources get raided about as fast add you can collect them.
3) Increase the energy cost for bombs and missiles. Right now players are loading up on Diegos and Scorpions with full talents and you cannot defend against that. When my base is bombed and missile attacked and destroyed without a single ground troop, something is wrong.
4) An across the board increase in defensive health points would go a long way towards balancing the game.

basepart

Hello, I would like to add a suggestion for the management of the teams. It would be nice for the cartel team leaders to have the ability to view the join date of a team member to the cartel, in which wars a member participated with the team, number of attacks on each war, and also the last seen date in the game. This would help to manage the teams easily and keep a clean roster without inactive players.