Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions to make this game the best

Dan

No, there is no limit. You just need to wait longer periods of time as you progress.
Most of the game elements in this game is white labeled from Boom Beach with the exception of sicarios. BB is a free player game in that a player can reach the highest level without spending $, I've done that. However the design of narcos is all upgrades need 2-3X higher resources, and has low victory sicario% (BB can have >200% on rewards if getting right statues etc.) which means a number of Narcos upgrades beyond L16 finca will need to wait for guerilla events for upgrades otherwise not impossible. It's also mention in other threads here that clearing map + war rewards does not get the resources for e.g 2M+ Wood, stone, iron for 1 upgrade. Pls get real. NO GOLD means NO UPGRADES

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Most of the game elements in this game is white labeled from Boom Beach with the exception of sicarios. BB is a free player game in that a player can reach the highest level without spending $, I've done that. However the design of narcos is all upgrades need 2-3X higher resources, and has low victory sicario% (BB can have >200% on rewards if getting right statues etc.) which means a number of Narcos upgrades beyond L16 finca will need to wait for guerilla events for upgrades otherwise not impossible. It's also mention in other threads here that clearing map + war rewards does not get the resources for e.g 2M+ Wood, stone, iron for 1 upgrade. Pls get real. NO GOLD means NO UPGRADES
Thanks for your post Dan. I am looking into some numbers I've seen on the forums here - we may need to optimize some attack rewards. Any hard numbers, especially with screenshots, you can provide me would be helpful as I gather data.

Centipede

Someone mightve mentioned this, but a 2nd slot at the workshop once you upgrade it past a certain level.

A fifth squad camp.

A third slot for talents. Maybe only allow 2 that can be used at a time, but a 3rd talent to rotate with.

There should be a way to switch between your sicarios while scouting a players base. Similar to war. Instead of going back to the home screen each time.

Dan

Thanks for your post Dan. I am looking into some numbers I've seen on the forums here - we may need to optimize some attack rewards. Any hard numbers, especially with screenshots, you can provide me would be helpful as I gather data.
Chase, what's the objectives you are trying to balance?

Centipede

The war rewards dont even cover the cost of loading my trucks.. on my lvl 44 account, it costs me 691k for 12 squads of fuegos. And after 2million+ in damage, and a cartel win, i only got 681k in war rewards.

War rewards should be upped, & also include plata bags, sicario contracts, & gold.

Last edited:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The war rewards dont even cover the cost of loading my trucks.. on my lvl 44 account, it costs me 691k for 12 squads of fuegos. And after 2million + damage, and a cartel win, i only got 681k in war rewards.

War rewards should be upped, & also include plata bags and sicario contracts
Thanks for the info here. Screenshots showing this is the best way for me to communicate it to our team. If you would take some time to screenshot the costs and rewards and post it here - it would help greatly =).

Dan

A simple game balance is to increase the victory % for Darwin and sec/tertiary victory%, I.e rewards which is a pain for ALL on this forum. Increase not by a pathetic 5-10% but higher so that any player will say "holy cow, should I trade my firebombs/missiles/health/damage % to build up some active sicarios with the victory %" to upgrade a number of buildings in pipeline and later figure out how to down bases without the bomb/misssiles etc" :)

Centipede

Thanks for the info here. Screenshots showing this is the best way for me to communicate it to our team. If you would take some time to screenshot the costs and rewards and post it here - it would help greatly =).
Heres my last reward, 681k. My fuegos are level 16, cost 9600 each. I have 6 per squad, 12 squads total. Costs 691k total.

Total net reward: -10k

Attachments

Last edited:

Centipede

Another suggestion, while we're vulnerable to attacks, let players attack our base without kicking us off the game & locking us out. Like during war, guys can attack our base without it affecting our gameplay.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Another suggestion, while we're vulnerable to attacks, let players attack our base without kicking us off the game & locking us out. Like during war, guys can attack our base without it affecting our gameplay.
I'll pass this along. Lots of good feedback on this thread.

IvanZG

and one more question. You updated defense sicarios. now people has 80k+ rocket lounchers nerv and piercing cannons. How many rockets do I need to take one of them down????? will you upgrade rockets soon?

Reactions: Del

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
and one more question. You updated defense sicarios. now people has 80k+ rocket lounchers nerv and piercing cannons. How many rockets do I need to take one of them down????? will you upgrade rockets soon?
Rockets have been very powerful when used with the proper bonuses and Sicarios as it is. I do not expect any buffs to rockets. I will keep an eye out for feedback about bases being too hard to defeat - but I have not seen much of that at this point. Thanks for your thoughts =).

Centipede

During wars, let cartel sicarios talents remain through all attacks, and not just until the end of the 1st attack. I spent a lot on my sicario plus talents, only to have it effective until the end of the 1st attack once hes taken out.

IvanZG

Rockets have been very powerful when used with the proper bonuses and Sicarios as it is. I do not expect any buffs to rockets. I will keep an eye out for feedback about bases being too hard to defeat - but I have not seen much of that at this point. Thanks for your thoughts =).
and how many talents should I have? max rocket with 4 diegos lvl 60 and 2x20% on each is around 41k... I calculated. and around 2000$ :) rockets are to weak. I can fire 6 rockets on start on attack. normal players have 20-25k rockets. I have now 4 players on my map with piercing cannons and rocket lounchers 45k - so I need 2-3 rockets to put one of them down. you made game easyer for players that have spent over 1000$ on game, and for us, normal players that spend 50$ for month is very hard... consider that.

thank you

Oetloet

Make the global chat work.. In the Netherlands it's not working for me or my friends.. even when we play the game at my house for example he won't see messages i type in global chat. And i have never seen a message from anyone since i started 4 weeks ago...

Big Rich

It would be really cool if there was a market in the game where you could sell plata, gear, gold, and sicarios. For instance lets say I need resources to upgrade my finca I could post a level 40 sicario for sale for 1 mill wood 500k stone, 500k iron. Or if you could at least post a sicario to sell for gold.

Android

Just switch back to the same level player enemies. I invested a lot in my base's defenses recently, so I wouldn't be raided so offten, hence, I wouldn't need shield for every upgrade. Now I'm once again attacked by higher levels who have no trouble destroying my base. I thought I finally had a good defense, now it's useless because I'm getting raided quite easily. Money thrown away once again.

Last edited:

Centipede

Dont charge us to load our trucks for war. I netted -10k cash last war, and we won.

Skip the the process of crafting strike orders. Give us 6 outposts to hit on day 1, 3 outposts = 1 strike. Ive got level 7 gear that should be done in september with all the strikes im crafting.

And fire the genius who thought this new matchmaking update was a good idea.