Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CAN'T ACCESS cREW sCREEN

thecapn32

Hi!

I love the game, but I've run into a game-breaking bug that's driving me nuts. I reported it via the email support link in-game but didn't get a response, so I thought I'd try here.

I unlocked Scotty through the "Complete 50 Summons" Achievement. After opening him, I saw he had a PADD equipment available. It was Legendary - which I didn't know I had, but thought maybe had come with him or I had unlocked elsewhere (Also - side note - a screen to see all of your inventory might be nice). After equipping it and leaving the screen, I could no longer access him - his picture didn't even come up in the crew list! Once in a while, intermittently, I could still access him, but I found no rhyme or reason why. I assume this legendary PADD is bugged and is the cause of the problem.

Now, I can no longer access the crew screen at all - so that means literally no upgrades are possible. It's broken my game.

I realize bugs happen, but is there a fix for this? Could a support staff go into my iCloud saved game and remove the PADD/fix the problem, whatever it is? Or should I give up on my saved game file completely? I've put about 15 hours into it so I'd rather not, but if I have to I can.

Thank you!

Jason

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there @thecapn32 !! Thank you very much for reporting this. I'm so sorry you've encountered this error. Our development team is investigating and is working to have a fix available as soon as possible!

Svargas

Exactly same situation has happened to me as well. I can’t upgrade any of my crew :(