Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stuck on unbeatable pvp opponent

STEFEGG

Hi so I've had the same PVP opponent for the last five days or so. I have no more new enemy charges and it's not refreshing. I've lost to them several times now and the enemy does not reset. All in all I've lost about 300 ranking points, and quite frankly, quite a bit of interest in climbing the ladder. I really don't want to have to spend a few weeks leveling similarly unbalanced characters just to get around this opponent. This really is just not fun. The new enemy charges should refresh, or you should get a new opponent when you lose to another opponent in PVP.

OR nerf ridiculously overpowered characters like Sela, who really aren't fun to run into during any activity on any difficulty level.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @STEFEGG ! I'm so sorry you've been stuck with the same opponent. If you haven't already, please send our Support team a request from within the game. This can be done by using the Support button either on the Home Screen or through the Bridge > avatar in the upper left > Options > Support.

Please include a detailed explanation of the situation you've encountered as well as any relevant screenshots. Thank you so much!!

STEFEGG

Hi April! Thanks for the reply, I've attempted to put in a support ticket. Unfortunately this results in an error 414 in both Chrome and Safari. I'm rapidly approaching 1000 lost ranking points, and hope this issue is resolved soon.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi April! Thanks for the reply, I've attempted to put in a support ticket. Unfortunately this results in an error 414 in both Chrome and Safari. I'm rapidly approaching 1000 lost ranking points, and hope this issue is resolved soon.
Oh no!! I'm so sorry. You can also email our Support team directly at startreklegends@tiltingpoint.com. Contacts from within the game are preferred where possible because they include valuable game logs that help our dev team investigate.

STanoslav

Stefeg - to get past a stuck pvp battle against any tech team (including Sela), go change your ipad/iPhone system region language (not game language) to German. Then load up a PHYSICAL damage team and play your 1 pvp match. Sela and all tech damage characters will do 1 damage only. You should be able to get past. Once done, switch your system region back to English or whatever it was.