Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets talk about the forum

Hbanx

Hello, I see that chase ftx and the devs decide to listen to his players, and it was good.
Today, I thought we were talking about the forum, I had a facebook group with more than 120 people, I had posted a message inviting them to join the forum, except that there is a problem.
The problem is that everything is in English and suddenly they understand nothing.
I propose to create sections in the forum for English, French, Russian and other communities.
And on each section put a moderator who speaks the language and English.
And I also suggest you translate the website into languages that already exists in the game, it will allow a large number of players to join.
That's all for me, if you have other ideas about the forum it would be nice to share them.
Good games at all

Last edited:

Chilly-P

Hello, I see that chase ftx and the devs decide to listen to his players, and it was good.
Today, I thought we were talking about the forum, I had a facebook group with more than 120 people, I had posted a message inviting them to join the forum, except that there is a problem.
The problem is that everything is in English and suddenly they understand nothing.
I propose to create sections in the forum for English, French, Russian and other communities.
And I also suggest you translate the website into languages that already exists in the game, it will allow a large number of players to join.
That's all for me, if you have other ideas about the forum it would be nice to share them.
Good games at all

They might do it, but how much gold would it cost? Im surprised We dont have to spend our gold to post here.

ACO

Banned
I also sugested a "beginers guide" section for beginers to learn the basics, even did 2 guides myself but hey introducing a 3'rd sicario that does kinda the same **** like others 2 (piercing canon health) was more important.
Making money will always be more important then the game and players, then balanace problems that are still not fixed pvp, outposts, wars. Despicable company!

Master B

Imagine this, some Russian guy wants to post something on this forum.. he has a question. And he posts a question, but on Russian.. what's the point then? Most of us aren't from Russia and we won't understand anything.. Moderator will answer on Russian, but we don't have a profit of that question, he can send a private message then, we doesn't understand. That's the problem. And it would be better if this forum stays on ENGLISH only. Also if we want to answer to him (if we go to google translate) we still won't be able to type him because google translator is pretty bad quality. It's better for everyone to learn English. Especially your friends. English is most important language.

Hbanx

Imagine this, some Russian guy wants to post something on this forum.. he has a question. And he posts a question, but on Russian.. what's the point then? Most of us aren't from Russia and we won't understand anything.. Moderator will answer on Russian, but we don't have a profit of that question, he can send a private message then, we doesn't understand. That's the problem. And it would be better if this forum stays on ENGLISH only. Also if we want to answer to him (if we go to google translate) we still won't be able to type him because google translator is pretty bad quality. It's better for everyone to learn English. Especially your friends. English is most important language.
You have to think for other people who dont understeind and speak English and they are very numerous.
And I asked to add an international section and community sections I do not see where is the problem

Master B

I just think they shouldn't spend their time on internet if they doesn't know English pretty well..Or at least, they have internet, they could learn English on internet from online courses. However, if I hadn't studied English in school, I wouldn't have been able to use internet at all. I don't support any empathy for them. Wake up, we live in 21st century.
With all due respect.

Hbanx

I just think they shouldn't spend their time on internet if they doesn't know English pretty well..Or at least, they have internet, they could learn English on internet from online courses. However, if I hadn't studied English in school, I wouldn't have been able to use internet at all. I don't support any empathy for them. Wake up, we live in 21st century.
With all due respect.
I really hope you're not serious, if that's the case you should quickly go to heal you

Sp4rky1426

Good games at all
I agree! Would be great in a perfect worl
Good games at all
LOL it's hard enough getting a reply from the English Support/Devs let alone getting multi language ones ;-)

Mike Toreno

FTX are really into the game considering the number of players increase daily,
NCW is becoming very influential each day.

==HammerHead==

LMAO. I read forums in other languages. I read newspapers in other languages. AND I only speak two languages. We have some great tools that are easily accessible to all with a connection.

AHEM.

Google Translate

Just sayin.