Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elite Skills Chest

Elias Alfaro

Can someone explain to me or tell me what they received for the current elite skills chest. I completely misunderstood it. When I click to see what chest are being offered, everything was level 5. I bought the 5 chest for 1000 gold, and I received levels 1-4, nothing level 5 and nothing worth while! I guess I don’t understand how this is different than regular chest offer!

Akman

Can someone explain to me or tell me what they received for the current elite skills chest. I completely misunderstood it. When I click to see what chest are being offered, everything was level 5. I bought the 5 chest for 1000 gold, and I received levels 1-4, nothing level 5 and nothing worth while! I guess I don’t understand how this is different than regular chest offer!
A regular chest you can't get lvl5 skills.

hof

From all I can tell, it is a scam to charge more gold. A SET, by definition, is " a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used." The descriptions of each different offer read as such:
Elite Skills Chest: "Contains a random level 1-5 SET-only skill and a number of Dice
Skills Chest: "Contains a random level 1-5 Skill and a number of Dice"
The ONLY difference is "SET-only". The pictures show the same skills in the description all level 5. So...what is the difference between then of the two offers when especially when one costs more?
Using plain English's definition, this would mean, when you purchase 5 together like the original post states, you should get a SET. This would mean that you should get enough skills for a SET for one talent AND not only that, but be able to use it. Can anyone explain to my simple mind what is the difference, what skill you can get in the "Elite" offer, that you can't get in the regular "Skills Chests?" You say...please send a detailed response to ftxnarcos and we would be happy to help? Talking with "Veronica"...the explanation word for word is as such(so far, will update as more come in):
Veronica:
"Please, take a look. It is stated in the information window that a chest contains a random set skill and dice (screen shot). Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist."
Me:
"I am quite aware of what it says. It says "SET-only." A SET, by definition, is "a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used. " This means that a complete skill set, all of the same group(used for big bang, protective fury, etc.), should have been given when a group of 5 is purchased. This is the only different words than the regular Skills Chest offer, yet you are charging more? The pictures and example chests are all the same, what is different about this offer to charge more or is there no difference and a scam?"
Veronica:
It is stated in the description that chest contains a set skill: (same screen shot of the "Elite Chest offer")
Thank you for the request. We hope that everything is good now!
Me:
No, we are not good now...and getting worse as this drags out, you keep repeating the same thing(and showing the same screenshot), and do not give an answer. The description says "SET-only" not just "SET." Give me just ONE single specific "Elite" skill that is available through the Elite Skills Chest, that you are charging more for, that is NOT offered through the regular Skills Chests offer?
Veronica:
From regular Skills Chests you get regular skills and have a chance of getting set skills. The last ones will have a small circle with the set icon.
Me:
Thank you. An intelligible response that makes sense. It is very much appreciated, and we are good now.

Completed conversation and received a satisfactory explanation.

Last edited:

JohnsonDon

Tried with 3 chest in a row and result - 15 dices and 3 rank 1 skill, players with a brain never use! So the talk about "set" is pretty much a bs and i classifie this offer as a ripoff, cause u can get better results with less gold spending.

Honeybadger

Theirs a dice in it that range from level 5-50. This elite skill deal is how we wanted the skill chest to be setup only giving us skills that are part of a set and not giving us skills that aren't. The way i look at the elite skill deal is you have a 5/115 chance of getting level 5 bb meaning you need to spend 36,000 gold to get the level 5 bb set if that. Their is level 5 skills just they will be at the end. This elite deal was a slap to the face. If you buy these you deserve the useless skills youll get.

His lordship

The difference is that each "Elite Skills Chest" guarantees to contain a skill that belongs to a set. Quite simple.

The other regular skills chest contains a skill that may or may not belong to a set. As we all know, when it says level/rank 1-5, the odds of getting a rank 5 are very low.