Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subscription thoughts

Snark

We have been begging through at least 15+ posts for a year and a bit now to get a proper permanent S2F counter in the game.

Yet low and behold they've been working on more payment models to dip into our wallets this whole time while we were told they were "working on" the generator.

After my trial is up, I am out for those reasons.

Nearly every single addition to this game has been payment based, or allowing people to pay to win events. Give your community some polish to existing features... Update CC / BH rewards and add higher tiers, Update Chat (Most of us aren't 90 years old, we should be allowed to atleast set the size and fonts at the bare minimum, Cartel Chat NEEDS higher retention) Update UI, Update sicario UI, Update Wars, Update talent acquisition (disparity between those that pay and those that don't ruins the game for those who do pay = turns them into ez mode hits) Increase respawn time on map, give us events that aren't cheesable, give us a 3rd higher difficulty option in events, give us a cartel practice grounds where we can hit our cartel buddies, give us something to do for more than 30-45 minutes every 12 hours.... There are plenty of things to fix and polish in this game and yet we only get more pay to play, pay to win.

FTX you stretching here. There is not enough content in this game to charge 35$/month and outside of the slow gold trickle over time, this is a sour deal, when you can just wait for an emerald and get your gold and more of it all at once when you actually need a large sum for talents/speed ups instead of having to save up with VIP.

Sicario's are useless except 1, and you lose it if you don't keep paying for VIP.

Chat color is gross.

I rather shield than be allowed 5 insurance claims per day, I have to deal with atleast 12 notorious S2f players daily and this doesn't even come close to hitting the mark (Padrino is easily countered, Noso turns S2f, into F2F). So nothing aside from opening the VIP vault is worth anything here besides a 300g daily gold trickle at a barely discounted price.

My thoughts.

Last edited:

Narcobuster

300 gold x 30 days = 9,000 gold for $35.. not bad i thought... just subscribe for one month every few months no?

More generally this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Any trick in the book to get more cash! Not even PS or Xbox charge this much for their premium services and they give away free games.

Snark

300 gold x 30 days = 9,000 gold for $35.. not bad i thought... just subscribe for one month every few months no?

More generally this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Any trick in the book to get more cash! Not even PS or Xbox charge this much for their premium services and they give away free games.
yeah it's 9000 gold, but you can get 20,000 gold for 70.00$ (and that gets cheaper the more you don't spend consecutively) after the emerald and have it all at once instead of having to save up 300 gold per day over 30 days.

If a talent sale starts when you only have 900 gold (3 days into your sub) you're doomed and will need to buy additional gold. But if a talent sale starts and you used the emerald, your in a far better position to roll what you want. Same with roulette.

But yeah, PC and console's are giving away free games and subscriptions to there players during this pandemic. They show their community they care.

FTX tries to exploit us as usual. So bloody greedy, with 0 regard for the community and only our wallets. They can't even cut us a deal, let alone anything free during these dark times.

Last edited:

Snark

@Snark u mean if u put money into the sic given with subscription n cancel u loose tht sic plus money invested
Yeah, and it has to be the highest tier subscription. Plus, it still needs to be leveled and talented on our dollar. If you stop paying for VIP tier 3 you lose it... lol

You also have to subscribe for 3 months and wait 90 days in order to just "unlock" the only decent sicario in this VIP collection. Super scammy, considering the sicario is really only good for certain troops and missile ND.

So dissapointed in FTX. Pandemic hits and the only thing they have on their minds is gouging us.

Last edited:

Narcobuster

@Snark absolutely good point on the emerald. I’m just not sure how frequent the emerald appears and its quite unpredictable so player preference i guess. For me i stopped spending on this game months ago and I feel far better for it!

Snark

Agreed, the unlimited troop revival is a pretty nice QOL improvement, although this still deceptively costs the same amount of cash so it's actually unlimited revivals IF you have the cash supply to do so (not that hard to maintain, but, it's the principle of how it's worded. Can't just run around testing strategy on the hardest of WT bases without worry as "unlimited troop revival" may imply) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snark

If there was a package that was just VIP squad revival + VIP safe, no gold, nothing extra, I'd probably be down for that; not because I am cheap, but because I am finding everything else to be quite useless in my opinion.

I get more gold for the $ with the emerald every few months / offer walls / sicario "deals" (Neto, Palma, etc) and only use gold for talents, the odd roulette where I am close to getting another Neto (where a lump sum of gold is much better than a gold trickle) and the occasional speed up before harder wars.

Just in my opinion, but I won't support them either way anymore due to lack of QoL patches and them releasing pay systems and trying to suck more money out of us especially during this pandemic when other companies are bending over backwards to support players via free subscriptions, items, and games in these dark times.

I find this to be in extremely poor taste when we are all concerned and affected by the ongoing covid concerns. Instead of supporting us they just want to make money off the current situation.....

I'll conclude my thoughts by saying:

If there was ever a time for this community to stand in solidarity against the greedy FTX management, now would be that time. Get your free 900 gold from the 3 day trial, and use them for a change instead of getting used.

Vive la Révolution

Last edited:

Croockshanck

And the premium chest? with 52 possibilities (20 for sicario contracts+15 abilities+13 material for workshop+3 plata+1 dices) of having one with contracts of pacho, david, dom neto, isabella and joaquim.
They put abilities level 3 ( what is this?) abilities level 3 we can get in the map some of them at least they need to put level 4
And material for the workshop is ofensive to get pieces to increase to patent 2, 3, 4, or 5
sicarios that we can win contracts:
Laquica, Darwin, Sara, Hunter, Fiero, Brone or similar, Forta , Miguel, Poizon, Butcher, etc (total 15 sicarios)
Some of them we can get contracts in map outposts,
We can get contracts for all in bronze chest
We can get some of them in silver chest
We can get almost all of them in the gold chest
We can get them all in events or other better chests
But the ones they don't have in chests, like joaquim or similar, david or similar, pacho or similar and dom neto are the only ones who should be in the Premium chest
So, the premium chest only should have, Joaquim or espina one of the 2, david or parca, pacho or the other one similar, dom neto, isabella, abilities level 4, dices, material for the workshop to increase sicarios to patent 6 and 7 only and epic plata.
And like this will be ok to subscribe for patent 2 or 3.

Narcobuster

And the premium chest? with 52 possibilities (20 for sicario contracts+15 abilities+13 material for workshop+3 plata+1 dices) of having one with contracts of pacho, david, dom neto, isabella and joaquim.
They put abilities level 3 ( what is this?) abilities level 3 we can get in the map some of them at least they need to put level 4
And material for the workshop is ofensive to get pieces to increase to patent 2, 3, 4, or 5
sicarios that we can win contracts:
Laquica, Darwin, Sara, Hunter, Fiero, Brone or similar, Forta , Miguel, Poizon, Butcher, etc (total 15 sicarios)
Some of them we can get contracts in map outposts,
We can get contracts for all in bronze chest
We can get some of them in silver chest
We can get almost all of them in the gold chest
We can get them all in events or other better chests
But the ones they don't have in chests, like joaquim or similar, david or similar, pacho or similar and dom neto are the only ones who should be in the Premium chest
So, the premium chest only should have, Joaquim or espina one of the 2, david or parca, pacho or the other one similar, dom neto, isabella, abilities level 4, dices, material for the workshop to increase sicarios to patent 6 and 7 only and epic plata.
And like this will be ok to subscribe for patent 2 or 3.
Well said. It would be helpful to understand what exactly is the point of this ‘club’ other than another money spinner and a few purple and gold boxes/designs...