Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

38 from 39

GHI1968

Well its happened, we finally lost a war.

Go on, get it over with!! :p

Rio26

Banned
We were ambushed, 3 people showed up before the war and they lost all 9 attacks.. I suspect it was intentional and a bunch of people didn't even try, as a result 6 were booted.

GHI1968

We will fight anyone Lobsterboy...... just get stuck in and go for it ;)

lobsterboy

I can't wait to get matched up with you guys again. Then you will have at least 2 losses. I am keeping our number of members the same as yours until it happens.

Rio26

Banned
I can't wait to get matched up with you guys again. Then you will have at least 2 losses. I am keeping our number of members the same as yours until it happens.
If yous are a Canadian cartel how are you suppose to know how many members we have? You're desperate for redemption Lobster guy, it will go down the same way as our last meeting :p if we meet again and you lose will you reconsider joining us?

GHI1968

Give your head a shake Lobsterboy....... if you come up against us again it will be 2 wins to us :D

lobsterboy

If yous are a Canadian cartel how are you suppose to know how many members we have? You're desperate for redemption Lobster guy, it will go down the same way as our last meeting :p if we meet again and you lose will you reconsider joining us?
I was wondering if you would call me on that. I have a mole who keeps me informed.

Shank

Easy, he knows the name of your cartel.

Create an account, level it to 6, open the port and start searching the cartel list.

Easy, easy, easy.

Rio26

Banned
You could always just temporarily leave your own cartel and search by name, be far handier lol