Cartel koks recruiting new members. Check photos inside.

Capo El Carnicero

IMG-20180312-WA0034.jpg
Our cartel is young, but we strive for greatness. Join us on our path to glory through blood of our enemies. Our members are very communicative, we have WhatsApp group if you are interested. There are no requirements for joining, but we expect you to login at least once a day and to donate when you can. We promise good fun and a few laughs! Hasta siempre!

Cokolada

View attachment 2200 Our cartel is young, but we strive for greatness. Join us on our path to glory through blood of our enemies. Our members are very communicative, we have WhatsApp group if you are interested. There are no requirements for joining, but we expect you to login at least once a day and to donate when you can. We promise good fun and a few laughs! Hasta siempre!
Can I join, please???!?!???!?

His lordship

For an English guy, seeing a cartel named "Cartel koks" has made me chuckle.

I mean no disrepect at all and good luck with your recruitment.

Capo El Carnicero

For an English guy, seeing a cartel named "Cartel koks" has made me chuckle.

I mean no disrepect at all and good luck with your recruitment.
I'm from Serbia, it's a word play. Koks is short for cocaine in my language, and well, you know it's meaning in english. Me and my friends from cartel, thought it would be funny. We hoped that in that way we would lure some people to join our cartel. You are welcome to join!
Have a good day sir