Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Challengers Club Destruction bonus

The Godfather

Can anyone please explain how you get max points for beating bases in the Challengers Club?

I usually nd and get max points for Base, reward, Survival bonus and Time bonus but only 4 or 5 for Destruction Bonus. Because of this I am only getting 83-84 points out of a 100 per base.

I have tried firembombing and full deploying the same bases 2nd time round but still donot pick up extra points.

Any help please?!

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

No deploy and destroy more buildings than only the finca for the most points. For example drop a firebomb on a cluster of buildings first. Be creative, I’ve seen up to 92 points.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Interesting about destruction bonus.. I think it measures by how much damage you do/how much building health the ones you destroy had, not the number of buildings you destroy. Those 1k health structures don’t seem to bring more points.

Narcobuster

@Tampico Sunrise - Shark yes I think you’re right. It’s based on damage not buildings destroyed. It’s a bit of a strategy to work out the optimum FB and missile etc but that’s part of the ‘fun’ lol and you tend to know which work best with each layout.