Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chase, how about a give back button?

Blacknoyzz

I hope that FTX can implement a few things, I have some suggestions.

I recently upgraded my scicarios and then went on the offensive. I attacked some players on my map and some that had raided me. Immediately I felt horrible. These players had spent time building up their bases and along I come and raid them. What was I thinking? It was so unfair. The guilt I experienced was overwhelming.

I had a few thoughts that FTX could implement (Chase buddy are you paying attention?)

1. How about a way to send apology messages to players you have raided. I think the ability to send a heartful "I'm sorry" would be very thoughtful.

2. What about a give back button. I mean even though you raided them doesn`t mean you have to be heartless. A way to return what you took would help ease the attacking players guilt and cut down on the perceived unfairness of the game by those who were attacked.

3. Finally, perhaps FTX could pay for some sort of counseling for attacking and attacked players. Like I said the guilt I felt after raiding was unbearable. FTX could have a link you press so that after you raid or get raided you could Skype or FaceTime with a health care professional and talk about how you are feeling after raiding or being raided.

Master B

I never feel guilt why raiding players... I even raided players from my cartel :D
This game is in raiding everyone you can. That's how it goes. If you want to survive, you need to save resources as much as you can. And no "I'm sorry messages" there is a reason why he is called "
an enemy" If you don't raid him, he is going to be more successful than you.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I'm guessing there was a little bit of a sarcasm from the OP... :D

I did raid my cartel mates too, but I usually ask them if they have a shield on before attacking.

CRABNUTZ

I hope that FTX can implement a few things, I have some suggestions.

I recently upgraded my scicarios and then went on the offensive. I attacked some players on my map and some that had raided me. Immediately I felt horrible. These players had spent time building up their bases and along I come and raid them. What was I thinking? It was so unfair. The guilt I experienced was overwhelming.

Sarcasm level...

{Amateur}
{Professional}
{Expert} X

Master B

Sarcasm level... {Amateur}
{Professional}
X {Expert}
I really don't understand what you're trying to say.. I have a problem that I do not understand sarcasm, and I feel he was being sarcastic :( But I took it seriously. That's why I wrote a reply

CRABNUTZ

I really don't understand what you're trying to say.. I have a problem that I do not understand sarcasm, and I feel he was being sarcastic :( But I took it seriously. That's why I wrote a reply
It's all good, buddy! No worries!

fahdi1985

Yeah the 4 click guys owe me an apology. You know how hard it is to upgrade your defense and than some dude just missile your finca. I feel so depressed after that.
A sorry message with some flowers would be nice :p