Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Data always inflits 1 damage

VKNINJA

Hello,

With the current version of the game on iOS, I have a Level 28 Rank 1 Commander Data with Level 2 Phaser Disruption and the whole set of common Starfleet gear for a total of 196 Tech.

The Phaser Disruption skill says it will deal 150% Tech Damage, however regardless of the enemy, it always inflicts exactly 1 damage, making Data completely useless (not that great for an Epic character eh?).

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @VKNINJA ! We have heard some other reports of this from players. If you haven't already, please send a Support request from within the game. This will send our dev team your game logs and help them to find the source of the issue. If you have any screenshots or videos of this happening, those would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you!

VKNINJA

I'll write a report and send it, however what seems to be happening specifically is that Commander Data's basic attack deals only 1 damage to anything at his level, and around 90 to anything WAY below his level. He will however inflict correct damage to barriers and obstacles.

Is Tech Damage supposed to only damage barriers and obstacles by any chance? Because that seems to be the behavior. If that's the case, that makes Data reaaaaaally useless.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @VKNINJA ! I've been told that some issues revolving around Tech Damage will hopefully be fixed in our next patch. So when it releases, please upgrade to the most recent version!