Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did you stop buying gold after last updates?

Do you buy gold

• I never did

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I did but stopped due to updates

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • I still do

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

dino

Since an official statement about the recent changes is likely not to happen. And if it does its way overdue.
I wonder if people stopped buying gold as a reaction to all of this.

Sp4rky1426

I stopped and won't be spending anymore..
As for your polls?? Does anybody actually do anything with them or even read them for that matter?? Lots of polls?? You can see the answers?? You can see the issues!!! Why don't you actually do something about it!!! As for @Chase - FTX Games He seems to have gone missing along with everyone else @FTX :-/

KingKilla

Never been a big gold buyer on any game but do buy the odd good deal here and there, i havnt donated to this game since the scorpion nerf as its to high of a risk of not getting what you are actually paying for, false advertisement springs to mind. The only way to get the response we require is to hit them where it hurts, spread the word to all of your cartel members, stop purchases, give horrible reviews, lets be honest here, were all clearly unhappy so were only doing this because they are forcing us to right?

dino

As for your polls?? Does anybody actually do anything with them or even read them for that matter?? Lots of polls?? You can see the answers?? You can see the issues!!! Why don't you actually do something about it!!!
I partly agree with you regarding to the polls. Though I hope this one will make @Chase - FTX Games to realize it means eating dry bread for a long time.

dino

members, stop purchases, give horrible reviews, lets be honest here, were all clearly unhappy so were only doing this because they are forcing us to right?
I completely agree there.
If you didnt get screwed over by prior updates you will in the future if this continues in the poor way its been going.

tonsten

I needed to stop buying gold since the game didn't allow me to do that anymore even if I would be good candidate to spend some cash for gold from time to time. Confusing situation overall :)