Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Errors

Постоянно ошибки. 1. Я не могу переехать в другой лиге. На первые места, одни и те же игроки. Хотя им пришлось переехать в другой лиге. Я вижу коллега по картелю в своей лиге, первое золото. И он уже в серебро 3. 2. Я пытаюсь изменить оппонента, например, уровень 43, он дает мне 56 уровней. как это возможно? 3. При выполнении последовательности задач, победа над игроком не был засчитан ... и много мелких ошибок. Уже не раз обращалась через почту в игре, чтобы разработчики, приславшие отчеты с ошибками ... так и не ответил.

Constantly mistakes. 1. I can not move to another league. On the first places, one and the same players. Although they had to move to another league. I see a colleague on the cartel in his league, the first gold. And he's already in the silver 3. 2. I'm trying to change the opponent, for example, level 43, he gives me 56 levels. how is this possible? 3. When carrying out the task sequence, the victory over the player was not counted ... And many small mistakes. More than once addressed through the mail through the game to the developers, sent logs with errors ... never answered.

Jamal

Banned
1. In this forum there is NO administrator can help you
2. Email that u sent. Will be replying 3 month later.