Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How accurate is this number for the number of players online this week.

Honeybadger

I play narcos on an iphone, my friend on his Galaxy S8 is able to click game details for the number of players on games for the week . I told him to download narcos so i could see the number for galaxy users. I was suprised when i saw the number i know it was low but didnt think it was that low. What do you guys think of the number. I would like to see the full number of users if ftx ever releases it.

Attachments

double pownage

Used to have multiple new peeps joining per week, now none or one

Also many stopped playing, think i lost 13 of my players during their new event lol

Shank

I play narcos on an iphone, my friend on his Galaxy S8 is able to click game details for the number of players on games for the week . I told him to download narcos so i could see the number for galaxy users. I was suprised when i saw the number i know it was low but didnt think it was that low. What do you guys think of the number. I would like to see the full number of users if ftx ever releases it.
Where do you have to go to see this ? I have a Note 5, I'd like to be able to keep track of this.

lobsterboy

I am using an S7 Edge and I just long press the game icon to bring up a menu, where I can select game details and see this information.

Dan

On iOS, don't get user online info fm Apple. I noted on the image refers to YouTube search... , is and how is this related to game online users? Thanks

Honeybadger

On iOS, don't get user online info fm Apple. I noted on the image refers to YouTube search... , is and how is this related to game online users? Thanks
The list of users that show up are the ones whos use the galaxy phone. The youtube search popped up because thats what it does depending on the game it will show the most viewed video on youtube. Ios devices dont give you any option to look at number of people who play or show anywhere you can see this information for their apps. Again this list of players that pop up for the users of the week are specifically for the ones who own A Galaxy phone. My friend looked at the game details for clash of clans that number was at 2.9million for this week of users.