Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How can i get "Widdow" Sicario ?

Revilo

Easy. Invent a time machine. travel back to Oct. 31th 2016 and complete the mission chain. ;)
Widow was only available during a special Halloween mission.

Easy. Invent a time machine. travel back to Oct. 31th 2016 and complete the mission chain. ;)
Widow was only available during a special Halloween mission.
So next halloween it will be available again ?
Because i saw a player with 3 widdows so it means he won them how ?

Dr.D.Fence

I think she might have been available to buy in the Sicario offers as well around that time. Usually when the make a new Sicario you can buy one in a gold offer. As well they could have been lucky and got a couple in gold chests during sales or weekly league top 5.

I think she might have been available to buy in the Sicario offers as well around that time. Usually when the make a new Sicario you can buy one in a gold offer. As well they could have been lucky and got a couple in gold chests during sales or weekly league top 5.
I was hoping for answer from someone who knows or already have her.
I play for 6 month and never saw her in gold offers.
I got chest alk the way to champions II which i am now and never saw her also ...
I need an answer from someone who knows if you not sure its not much of an help

Marv

Banned
I have.72 contract of her.
Had a bug with the last mission in chain.
(Contact support for it but at this moment still no reply from them. lol)
There werent offers to buy her never saw it
And also wasnt a chest with 15contracts to.buy like they had with santa and others.. So im also really curious how he got 3

Shank

Well then i guess its a cheater then eh.
So because you don't know how someone did something they are automatically a cheater ? Keep that attitude up and you will find yourself not very well liked around here.

It was possible to obtain her from a Halloween quest chain and from chests during the event.

Go easy on the "cheater" accusations, especially if you have absolutely no idea what you're taking about, it makes you look like a fool.

Dr.D.Fence

So because you don't know how someone did something they are automatically a cheater ? Keep that attitude up and you will find yourself not very well liked around here.

It was possible to obtain her from a Halloween quest chain and from chests during the event.

Go easy on the "cheater" accusations, especially if you have absolutely no idea what you're taking about, it makes you look like a fool.

Lmao....

D-Block2

Banned
Hey Green Bag Gang.....join Coke Tyrants while you still have the chance o_O

D-Block2

Banned
We have stronger players and better perks ;)
Don't let our record fool you....poor matchmaking had a big part in that :(

Dr.D.Fence

Don't let our record fool you....poor matchmaking had a big part in that :(

All do respect Capo. Thanks for the offer. Yes the war matching sux the bag I agree. Please send me PM if you wish to discuss more and lets not hijack the OP topic! Cheers :);)