Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How In Event They Shifted Me From Stage 5 to Stage 4??

Raja

From Last Event i am getting event rewards upto 1200 point.. I am level 48 player. Also there no Purple star gear in that 1200 point.. that may be present in 1500 or 1600 point... In previous gear event i got the purple star cause that time i was on 1600 point event (Stage 5)... then how u guys shifted me to 1200 point event (Stage 4)??

Crashy

Banned
From Last Event i am getting event rewards upto 1200 point.. I am level 48 player. Also there no Purple star gear in that 1200 point.. that may be present in 1500 or 1600 point... In previous gear event i got the purple star cause that time i was on 1600 point event (Stage 5)... then how u guys shifted me to 1200 point event (Stage 4)??
Same here mate last time I got stage 5 now they've downgraded me to stage 4. Really disappointing maybe @Chase - FTX Games has the answer

Raja

Same here mate last time I got stage 5 now they've downgraded me to stage 4. Really disappointing maybe @Chase - FTX Games has the answer
Yes only he knows the answer... And in that stage no purple star gear. And for a 48 level player there is no fun in event without purple star gear specially in gear event.. Thats disappointing...

M1ke

Are the events going down in stages? Next week 3 ?
Is anyone in the same stage ?

Raja

Are the events going down in stages? Next week 3 ?
Is anyone in the same stage ?
No.. Stage 5 - 30 Outpost, Stage 4 - 25 Outpost, Stage 3 - 20 Outpost, Stage 2 - 15 Outpost, Stage 1 - 10 Outpost...

Rdogg420kgb

I completed my map on the event and it says 10 more wins for next reward i played it on hard and got no rewards whats going on ftx super low reward never seen it this low for completing the event

Raja

I completed my map on the event and it says 10 more wins for next reward i played it on hard and got no rewards whats going on ftx super low reward never seen it this low for completing the event
Rewarda is less because they are giving event in every week... I am ok with this... But still i have not got my answer from
@Chase - FTX Games