Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many people are thinking of quitting?

Are you thinking about quitting?

• Yes, I've been thinking about quitting.

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No, I enjoy the game very much.

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

sky_high

Just curious how many people are just sick and tired of all of their terrible updates (game imbalance) and lost interest in the game because of it. I hardly even get the desire to play the game anymore. I get on for the first time today to actually play and i'm vulnerable after maybe an hour and a half. Get kicked offline every 5-10 minutes The only thing I play this game for are pretty much the cartel wars (then they cease fire for a week at a time lol). All of these features (new sicarios every week) are geared towards finding ways to make themselves more easy money (which is fine but doesn't make for a fun game) and kills the game play. Oh yea, let's not forget about how they treat you when you send them a helpful bug report. I keep hearing cartel members leaving in droves and have had a few leave as well. So what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

fahdi1985

Many players are leaving. Our cartel top player level 52 with loads of gold at his disposal left the game a week back. He used to speedup everything on the compound and was our top hitter. So if a addicted dollar paying player has left than the free players should not bother playing this anymore. You will disappoint yourself.

BillyBob

Banned
Quit paying? Yes.

Stopped buying the 72.99 & 144.99 offers every few days 3 weeks ago. Better things to do with 1200.00 – 1500.00 per/month instead of beefing up a defense when it’s not required anymore with the Finca falling to attacks from players who don’t even need to deploy troops. All that time/gold/effort establishing a base with some sort of defense to help take out some troops that are deployed was killed off weeks ago with the ability to “take down” a player’s Finca and not even deploy.

Quit playing?

Probably not.

Will continue to enjoy the war time fun with my Cartel.

Juan Crashy

Quit paying? Yes.

Stopped buying the 72.99 & 144.99 offers every few days 3 weeks ago. Better things to do with 1200.00 – 1500.00 per/month instead of beefing up a defense when it’s not required anymore with the Finca falling to attacks from players who don’t even need to deploy troops. All that time/gold/effort establishing a base with some sort of defense to help take out some troops that are deployed was killed off weeks ago with the ability to “take down” a player’s Finca and not even deploy.

Quit playing?

Probably not.

Will continue to enjoy the war time fun with my Cartel.
Exactly, the moment that EVERYONE stops buying gold even if its just for 2 weeks will be the time when the devs will definitely change their tone on squeezing every bit of money from the game and perhaps fix alot of the problems that are highlighted throughout these forums.

double pownage

Wouldnt count on it, russian roebels go a long way bought with euro or dollars.

First these russians are not game developpers, they stole the concept of another succesfull game, now are busy ruining their game because they got no clue. I know because i came from another russian led game with sale story. Starts good then they milk it and ruin it.

Morons too stupid to copy how real games make millions easy.

double pownage

I would quit when progress is not possible anymore in a normal way.

Also because im lifeblood of my cartel, i prob quit and log in to donate only and stop playing, trying keep cartel alive till new peeps can take over.

sky_high

Ok, so it looks like a few of us are thinking about quitting it seems or are on the fence (FTX are you ever going to get your sh*t together?). I still think there's hope out there for a brighter future (not really unless people go easy on the gambling i mean spending) but do we have the patience to wait for that day to ever come? I'd just like to say to all of the contestants - Thanks for playing the thinking about quitting game! Until the next patch my optimistic friends, I'll still be thinking about quitting!

gloock2

U may spend tons of cash, u may never visit forum and so on.. but when u really have a problem with their updates and u came here, only then u realize that they don't even care about ur problems, all they care is how to make more cash from newcomers.. Game progress is really stuck bcuz of bad balance..
I keep playing but i don't spend any euro on this crap.

Centipede

I already stopped buying $50 & $100 bundles. I also went from clearing my map once or twice a day, to lately just barely clearing it every 2 or 3 days. Players are always online so I cant attack at least half my map or collect revenge. Whats the point?

And now with more players stacking up Reapers, rocket launchers r becoming impossible to takedown.

Im just waiting for the next nerf(most likely Diego or missle) and I'll be done for good.