Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to switch currencies?

Vinnie Di Maggio

I'm from Europe but live in Singapore and am in an american cartel. Having access to the game offers prices in 3 different currencies, I've noticed considerable differences on prices. Because my Google account is in EUR, I am paying 34% more than the US players for the same pack! I'd like to pay in SGD (local currency), how do I do that?

I'm pretty sure I can find the answer on Google but if someone knows how to do it it'll save me the hassle ;)

fahdi1985

I'm from Europe but live in Singapore and am in an american cartel. Having access to the game offers prices in 3 different currencies, I've noticed considerable differences on prices. Because my Google account is in EUR, I am paying 34% more than the US players for the same pack! I'd like to pay i donin SGD (local currency), how do I do that?

I'm pretty sure I can find the answer on Google but if someone knows how to do it it'll save me the hassle ;)
I don't know if this really works but a few days back i had my vpn on with location of uk. I forgot to shut it off and started the game,and all the offers were in sterling pounds. I didn't bought anything, you can try it if you want

Serge

Make a new account and set the region to wherever it is you want to buy from

I don't really know if it's this easy anymore, but it used to be