Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'll be crazy, wondering!!

Password1122

Hi guys,
Really I don't know what the heck!!
I have the last upgrade of rocket in training camp lvl 17, and I saw some players has the same lvl or less, but when they attacked they could destroy my rocket launcher in 1 or 2 hits, although my rocket launcher is lvl 7, but I can't do the same, I feel my rocket is too week, so just I'm wondering is there any boost or something like that?
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHYYYY?

F0fu5c0

Password1122, they're using offensive and defensive sicarios which confer attack and defense bonuses to weaponry (such as missiles) and defensive buildings.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Look at this picture.

The figure in green with a + sign is the total bonuses that you get from your sicarios talents. If you don't have anything here, you don't have any missile talents. You can buy more talents as you level up your sicarios at the hangout. Talents are basically the most important thing to have an edge on your opponents, up to a certain level.

Password1122

Ohh really I'm stupid!!
But I see just I can add talents to the sicarios, so how I can add some to the missile ?
Sorry guys & thanks for helping

F0fu5c0

Diego is the best Sicario to increase missile damage, and Reaper is the best Sicario to increase Rocket Launcher health at your base. You'll find the game a lot easier once you get a few of those.

Vinnie Di Maggio

But I see just I can add talents to the sicarios, so how I can add some to the missile ?
You don't add talents to the missile, you add talents to a sicario, and when you use this sicario during an attack, these talents will benefit your abilities. If you have one "+20% missile power" talent to any of the sicarios you are using, all the missiles you launch will deal +20% damage. The talents can add up.

You can also increase the basic missile damage at the training camp, which can lead to a lot of firepower when combined with the right talents. The image above is the maximum missile damage you can have currently (max missile damage + max talents).