Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ios VS android v.1.01.17 /1.01.16 ... can play different platform

Blasto

I tryed ti reinstall and start New Game and it works bit when i load My fb account it blocks again. So they ban me ? And why? @Chase - FTX Games i used sometime bluestack because i ve no 3g 4g connection at my home ...is this the reasons?

Kujta

I tryed ti reinstall and start New Game and it works bit when i load My fb account it blocks again. So they ban me ? And why? @Chase - FTX Games i used sometime bluestack because i ve no 3g 4g connection at my home ...is this the reasons?
Yes it is. Android got an update on Friday which iOS did not. So once your account entered the updated "world" (android) it can't access the previous one which is on your iOS

Blasto

So What i have to do?

And why works with new game and when i load My old data block?

Dan

Yes it is. Android got an update on Friday which iOS did not. So once your account entered the updated "world" (android) it can't access the previous one which is on your iOS
So android should still be ok?

Kujta

So android should still be ok?
If you're on an android phone and use an emulator, or second device that is an android, there won't be any issue.
The problem occurs if your phone is on iOS (version v1.01.16) and emulator or second device is on android (v1.01.17). Once your account has been on v1.01.17 it can't access the older version v1.01.16

Blasto

If you're on an android phone and use an emulator, or second device that is an android, there won't be any issue.
The problem occurs if your phone is on iOS (version v1.01.16) and emulator or second device is on android (v1.01.17). Once your account has been on v1.01.17 it can't access the older version v1.01.16
yes so i've to wait ios upgrade 1.01.17...