Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lost a week's worth of progress

Kenweir

The patch you rolled out this week reset my progress back to a previous cloud save from several days earlier, taking me from 60+ down to 42. Support WAS responding but stopped and has ignored literally every message I've sent since.

So ... suggestions? I've continued but I'm really not keen on playing a game where I could lose progress at any time.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Kenweir , our support team is available from Monday-Friday, so that might explain why you haven't seen responses for a few days. They're also receiving a very high volume of support requests, but are doing their best to respond as quickly as possible.

Overwritten progress, unfortunately, cannot be restored, but our patch 1.0.5 fixed progress saving issues as well as progress syncing between devices. So this error should not occur again.

Kenweir

Well, they were replying pretty hard and fast until this happened, even asked for more information and a data burst after it happened and then went complete radio silent. This all happened on Wednesday the 14th, so it's not like they didn't have a couple of days before the weekend to respond.

If the 1.0.5 patch was last week, that was the patch I'm referring to so ... no, it didn't fix it or the syncing between devices. The week old synced save was on my phone, not my iPad.

I'm not mad but I took a couple days off out of pure frustration. The fact that I've still had zero communications from support after sending the data burst they asked for, just annoys me even more. It doesn't take 5 days to say, "Hey, we got this and we're working on it, unfortunately the lost progress is just something we can't do anything about." You are literally the first person that's told me this and also, literally the only person to respond to anything since last Wednesday when I was asked for the data burst.

I appreciate the info. Thanks!