Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new players, doing wars and donations to cartel, too hidden

double pownage

As sole survivor to lead my cartel, i notice that alot of people dont understand how to do wars or how to do donations.

Nothing more annoying then having people play in the cartel but not donating. Its hard to reach these people because they play less often, dont read chat or could be speaking a different language. Often i have level 20-40 with people who have no donations or havent even entered war till level 39.

Since cartel war are core of the game to progress and get stronger why is it so hidden to make a donation. Alot of people dont know u have to click on the port and dont even level it up so they wont check it. Also when u visit the compound at first, it doesnt really say what its about and ...

Same with cartel wars, alot of people just dont know u have kill the outpost and then make item to be able to do wars.

there needs to be more help in game with how to do these things. the whole process is too complicated for alot of people, from what i notice, at least 20%.

Keep in mind alot of people who play mobile game , are not gamers so they dont find out stuff as easy as people used to play games, and probably some kids too.

Why are core parts of the game not integreted better. why is there not button on the front screen where people can donate directly to the cartel and where info could be given on cartel wars and such so people get more connected to the cartel.

Even though there is a big red/blue flag during a war, alot of people dont notice it, dont click it or know what its for.
I guess its not an issue for top cartels since they have most active people, but for new and middle cartels, its really annoying because u can`t even talk directly to people, to ask whats going on why they dont enter wars or donate.

Master B

Well, talking as a Right Hand of one cartel. I suggest you to kick those players who aren't reading chat or anything..
Make a note while entering cartel "YOU MUST NOTIFY YOURSELF ON CHAT"
I didn't find difficult to donate. And I don't think it's hard. I think you just let in your cartel beginners, and we all experienced that. We were beginners and someone told us how to donate. I don't think it isn't visibly +30 messages on chat at the bottom right corner. We have a rule. if someone is not donating a couple of days, we just ask on chat why so, if no answer, kick. That's it. Rules are here for a reason.

Cruzzer

I'm not sure about the donations, but I know there is a tutorial on wars for your first one. They should pay attention to it instead of clicking through it. I have met no where near 20% of players not knowing what they're doing with donations and wars. Maybe you want to consider raising your level and/or medal requirements to join if you don't want to teach the noobs.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
As Capo Of A Cartel, I Kick THOSE People Who DON'T Donate OR GO To War. There is a Big question mark that explains the whole War & Cartel gaming side of Cartel Wars. I have my core 15 people who I personally know so I can reach out to em via text message, all others don't really need so I kick em. "Ain't nobody got time fo Non Cartel Wars Participants or Non Donators."

CRABNUTZ

If you have to hold someone's hand to get them to perform basic tasks in the game, you probably don't want those type of people in your cartel to begin with:)

Blacknoyzz

I think the best communication in a game was Evony.

There was global chat, private IM and email as well as group email messages for the Cartel, Clan or whatever they call it in that game.

double pownage

Big problem guys, not enough new people to replace bad people.

There just aint enough people willing to play this game.

These past weeks for sure almost none new peeps. Or something changed or no one playing.

And if u get new people most dont last long, dont donate or dont war.

Having people who actually play game is very rare.

People dont last since no one wanne spend hours online for upgrade or buy shields.

This whole gamedesign is patgetic and from the 1990

sky_high

Big problem guys, not enough new people to replace bad people.

There just aint enough people willing to play this game.

These past weeks for sure almost none new peeps. Or something changed or no one playing.

And if u get new people most dont last long, dont donate or dont war.

Having people who actually play game is very rare.

People dont last since no one wanne spend hours online for upgrade or buy shields.

This whole gamedesign is patgetic and from the 1990
this is confirmed. not one single new person has joined in maybe 3+ weeks. before that we were getting a steady dose of players regularly (at least a couple a week). since the april patch we've had 5 of our top members pretty much call it quits. even global chat is completely dead.

EgregiousParagon.

We had three ppl joined in the last week.lev 20+. Two not participated... I give them a pass on intial war.

I agree with the most. REMOVE. I remove ppl ALL the time. There is no point of having a cartel member who does not participate. He or she is benefiting from cartel bumps, extra sicarios, more energy, better defences - and not contributing... That is so not right.

double pownage

I remove all the time, nobody wanne play this game. New players quit after some levels and high level players who join seem burned out and not active.

If your lucky sometimes u get a real player.

Moral of the story when people dont play or quit game then your game has big problem,