Poloman wants you!

Shank

Free bump from Guerilla Killas for a well organised cartel that beat us in a close war.

We shall have our revenge !!!

If you meet Poloman's requirements, then I would recommend joining them.

Shank - Capo - Guerilla Killas #1 Canada, #14 Global.

I joined Poloman over a week ago. Really great, we'll run Cartel. Awesome people who enjoy a laugh from all corners of the world. I highly recommend joining if you meet the requirements. Killcash is the man to talk too if you want to join. You won't be disappointed.

Max Payne

SmurfU32

I joined Poloman over a week ago. Really great, we'll run Cartel. Awesome people who enjoy a laugh from all corners of the world. I highly recommend joining if you meet the requirements. Killcash is the man to talk too if you want to join. You won't be disappointed.

Max Payne
Killacash, i joined poloman too but i lost a lot of perks compared to my previous cartel.
Currently I am member of Cartel 2 Cali, but unfortunately most of them speak French.
Today I will be lvl45.Can i join Poloman directly?

LAGRIMA

can i join i got 3 acounts level 50 49 and 34 im looking for a really active cartel to join im a heavy hitter i got a rating of 1457 in my level 50 995 in my le el 49 and 525 in my level 34 i would like to join

LAGRIMA

i always see his videos i also got videos in you tube and polomon always wacht my videos he is following me in you tube