Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reclaiming account after hacker has saved account info in other device

El Randy

I've been struggling for the past few weeks with the customer service staff of ftx to reclaim an account a hacker was able to get into and it's a nightmare.

I've changed passwords on everything and swapped Google play accounts to a brand new one. The problem is no matter what accounts I link it to when the hacker gets on his device it reestablishes his control over the account and without a way of clearing other devices associated with the account I have no idea how to give him the boot. Has anyone ever been able to successfully reclaim their account once someone else got into it?

Picture is what my game tells me every time hacker has got on to my account and I imagine what his screen looks like once I've logged in.

MrBakoBullyz

Looks like you have 2 accounts on 1 device...did you play and restart a new account?

El Randy

Looks like you have 2 accounts on 1 device...did you play and restart a new account?
I do have two accounts on the device however it only confirms with this screen when the other guy gets on and loads the account data through his saved device slot.

TARANTULA

It's not a hack, it's a bug, it happens when you login through MEmu emulator and it connects you to the random account, not yours. MEmu is used to play Narcos on PC.

El Randy

It's not a hack, it's a bug, it happens when you login through MEmu emulator and it connects you to the random account, not yours. MEmu is used to play Narcos on PC.
Is there a thread about this already?