Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stop stealing our material

Eezzy

Banned
The game developers need to stop stealing our material!! I know for a fact that i receive as a reward up to 170k of money, 80k of wood, 50k of stone and 30k of steel everytime i attack a player. so why is it that when I am stacking up material to upgrade anything, and since its nearly impossible to upgrade anything when youre level 40...Why when i get attacked yall steal 800,000k of money, 600,000k of wood, 400,000k of stone n 300,000k of steal...why?? I know for a fact that the player that attacked me doesnt receive all that material as an attack reward.....i know that yall do it for us to find it harder to upgrade and therefore BUY GOLD...that is called a scam.... yall need to stop stealling our material...it takes me nearly 10 attacks to collect material that gets stolen im one attack.....last night i had 1,800,000k wood when i went to bed...n 3 attacks left me with 500,000k of wood.....that is-...STOP STEALING OUR MATERIAL TO MAKE US BUY GOLD....THIS IS JUST GOIN TO MAKE PLAYERS STOP PLAYING YOUR GAME...JUST LIKE I AM IF THIS SCAM KEEPS GOING ON

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorge Núñez

I consider the same thing, the game is abusing, when I attack I have never taken a quantity like that and they attack me get large quantity of recourse

Anonymus

Bunker won't help. You will get the standard amount of ress during raid. The rest is stolen by game. That's a fact.

Matt3284

Explain the Bunker
It protects a percentage of your loot. That percentage increases each time you upgrade it, sheilding up is always a more effective way but if you click your iron at the top of your screen (or any other stock) and you will see what is currently protected and what isn't :)

Anonymus

It protects a percentage of your loot. That percentage increases each time you upgrade it, sheilding up is always a more effective way but if you click your iron at the top of your screen (or any other stock) and you will see what is currently protected and what isn't :)
Bro. My bunker is 19 lvl and I still get about 12% of my ress stolen on each attack. And bunker won't help in raids. I still get chikenshit ress from enemies

CRABNUTZ

Why is this thread now under "bugs and problems" after it failed in the general forum?

Because it bugs you? So now it's a problem?

The game hasn't changed with regard to this. It's been this way since day one. Once you reach a certain level, you're going to have to buy shields if you wish to accumulate the the amount of resources to perform the larger upgrades.

If this dynamic of the game doesn't suit you, I would suggest stopping immediately, because the upgrades are only gonna get much worse!

Don Marco

Banned
Why is this thread now under "bugs and problems" after it failed in the general forum?

The game hasn't changed with regard to this. It's been this way since day one. Once you reach a certain level, you're going to have to buy shields if you wish to accumulate the the amount of resources to perform the larger upgrades.

If this dynamic of the game doesn't suit you, I would suggest stopping immediately, because the upgrades are only gonna get much worse!
Your my fav

Eezzy

Banned

I would suggest u stop active like i five a fff@ccc***...... nah seriously idgaf wht u think ...i might copy and paste it and put it in all the categories ..... like who says your the almighty Cartel bosss!!! Btw im lookimg for cartel members...come join us and kick asss

Mike Toreno

Thanks for the reminder brother!