Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the best unit for the event

Vinnie Di Maggio

My cartel doesn't start wars during the event so I use my best team because the event rewards are usually a lot more interesting than everything else if you rank high. I finished 1st at the two first events and was happy with the loot, it allowed me considerable progress in the game.

I use all flacos with 3 diegos and 1 scorpion, but there are a lot of efficient combinations used by the best players (fuegos, gordos+rpg...)

CobraForces

I am lvl 29 ,4 squad lvl 10. I plan also flacos. 1 diego lvl 30 with talents ofc ,li lion 24 lvl, juan pablo and lady 23 and I am not sure to put guillermo or lobo with the flacos or they are to slow for the rest of the troops, especially cuz i have diego in front and also adres lvl 20 . Thank guys you for the answers

Marius93

4 diegos , one squad flacos [26], one squad fuegos[24] and two squads rpg soldiers [26]. Fuegos for hp bonuse using it small fights in low level. Later with diegos destroy Launchers and Piercing will have a lot targets :). If using only fuegos it's starts hard in 26-28 checkpoint. :D

Master B

4 diegos , one squad flacos [26], one squad fuegos[24] and two squads rpg soldiers [26]. Fuegos for hp bonuse using it small fights in low level. Later with diegos destroy Launchers and Piercing will have a lot targets :). If using only fuegos it's starts hard in 26-28 checkpoint. :D
Are you looking for a cartel by any chance?

Marius93

Are you looking for a cartel by any chance?
I'm making cartel. Now we are weak but still I'm cartel's capo right hand. Started play with that cartel, and it is my city cartel. However we are small, capo club only 18 lwl , and finca 19lwl. But I made economy balance for ammo we can lose many cartel wars and still making upgrades. :) It's nice, now recruiting people self. :)

Thamer

Interesting combination of squads. I was planning on 3 flacos & 1 rpg, but I might take your advice and use 1 squad of fuegos for the hp bonus.
In the last event I used 4 fuegos and couldn't finish the 28th challenge.

gloock2

Diego in Event, Diego when attacking enemy base, outpost, Diego in Cartel War, everywhere use Diego bcuz Diego is best sicario in this game to attack with.. squads depends on ur upgrades and ur cartel, but mostly ppl use Fuegos bcuz they can heal themself as they do damage.

Marius93

You will see it will be like bomb. :) When you have different squads , you have a lot combination. So if you like lottery, I gave Idea :D

CobraForces

Diego in Event, Diego when attacking enemy base, outpost, Diego in Cartel War, everywhere use Diego bcuz Diego is best sicario in this game to attack with.. squads depends on ur upgrades and ur cartel, but mostly ppl use Fuegos bcuz they can heal themself as they do damage.
I have only one Diego:) 4 stars 16% propaganda duration... I am lvl 29 4 squads 10 lvl and i think it is a best to use all flscos during the event, or one squad with rpg. I'm afraid that rpg are easy target...

Ulquiorra

Im done with event using Luna with Gordo, La Quica with flaco, & 2x Scorpions with flaco. Tough combi but managable since my last 2 events....u guys may try this but ur firebomb gotta b strong.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I'm close to finishing the event. The checkpoints are very diverse this time, in terms of weapon type, weapon quantity, and layout. I'm pretty sure a mixed strategy (2 or 3 combined talent skills like missile / firebomb / flashbang) here would work better than a full on missile talent squad.

This one is definitely more challenging than the previous ones. Be prepared!

alva.

I'm making cartel. Now we are weak but still I'm cartel's capo right hand. Started play with that cartel, and it is my city cartel. However we are small, capo club only 18 lwl , and finca 19lwl. But I made economy balance for ammo we can lose many cartel wars and still making upgrades. :) It's nice, now recruiting people self. :)
clan name?