The Nuthouse

MR GARY KIRSOPP

Drama free cartel, come and have a bit of banter at the nuthouse. Ran by experienced and knowledgeable players only been up and running a few months and already top 10 UK. We have players from all over the globe. Our win record speaks for itself 35/37

MR GARY KIRSOPP

Join Unbeatable Underdog in Holland this weekend. Maybe we can help eachother
Thanks for the offer. We usually go to other cartels every other weekend for chest. We were at another cartel last weekend, but not planning going anywhere this weekend as there is an update and no cartel wars. Maybe sort something out for the next weekend. How many chests do you normally get and what level is your compound?

MR GARY KIRSOPP

Normally 5 or 6..this weekend we will reach 11. Our 2nd cartel is joing us.
We are a lvl 63 compound.
Okay you can always contact us
Will definitely be in touch. I can bring maybe 12 active players we usually get 5 chests (got 6 once) when we dont go to other cartels. Will I stay in contact with you on this thread or are you in any of the narcos facebook groups?

Spilli

Will definitely be in touch. I can bring maybe 12 active players we usually get 5 chests (got 6 once) when we dont go to other cartels. Will I stay in contact with you on this thread or are you in any of the narcos facebook groups?
Here is fine. We don't have Other sites or Facebook. Always welcome to join or chat. We use Line as communication