Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tutorial Bug - Can't insert guard tower (Not enough wood)

Saleem Ali

hello

i just downloaded this game with my main google play account and when i started the game, i followed some parts of the tutorial. after that, i could freely upgrade/place stuff so i used some wood which made me go from 150 to 100. But then a tutorial appeared which showed me how to place a guard tower, however, i don't have enough wood to even place the guard tower, and i can't do anything else such as claiming more wood from the production. i also cannot use gold to buy more wood. so i'm just stuck at this tutorial. here are some screenshots, on the second image, i can't tap on the gold bar to get more wood

Attachments

Moog

I have this same problem except it has to do with fusing your first Sicario during the tutorial. Has this been fixed? I’m stuck and can’t play at all since it won’t let me press the gold buying button.

In the meantime I’m still getting attacked with no means to revenge or anything.