Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacation

Antony Montana

Why did not you integrate a vacation option? If I activate this mode I can no longer attack, but can also no longer be attacked. In this time I am also away from the cartel wars. What do you think about this?

Gang Buster

This vacation option that you are sugessting is nothing but sheild on your base... Diff would be that you cannot attack nor be attacked.

If they introduce this, then ppl will stop buying sheild and activate vacation mode to gather resources for upgrades

So this will never happen...

BillyBob

Banned
If they introduce this, then ppl will stop buying sheild and activate vacation mode to gather resources for upgrades

I believe he may have been asking something a little different.

Vacation"mode" would be: Your away and unable to logon and play for x-amount of day's maybe?

While in vacation mode you do not gain anything at all. Your RSS's could remain frozen and nothing generates either.

Hence you can't be ripped off for RSS's while cruising the Carribean on NCL cruise lines with no internet access and not have to worry about losing everything.
I actually wondered about this before I go on my upcoming NCL Cruise through Alaska.