Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst update ever...

PACIFIC NW CAPO

I can not access either of my accounts through my phone now after the update. I'e spent hundreds on my accounts and would like some help please. As you can imagine I'm very frustrated right now.

LAGRIMA

Same here i cant swich acounts i spend a lot of money in them i need help asap or i need all my money back

UncleJimm

I am now believe there were always a trouble following their new updates..

El Randy

Didn't realize how much I play this game till I could no longer play this game due to the mentioned statement above. Please fix soon!

EgregiousParagon.

I have been going back and forth with the support about this. The issue is with Google+ authenticator PlayGamesPlatform unity addon.

If your account is linked to the facebook, you are fine. However if it is not - google authenticator is not working.

The "Daria" character told me that it suppose to be fixed in 24 hours.

EP
P.S> Be aware there is appears to be more than one Daria. This one Daria told me to contact another Daria on this issue, that I did.

The other Daria appears to suffer from Multiple Personalities Disorder (MPD). I contacted the Daria on the prior issue like 5 times could not login for 5 days. Received 5 responses <emails> from Daria like 5 days later and one from Chase.

Asked if I could be compensated <fishing for gold>. The Daria came in and blatantly declared they ONLY RECEIVED ONE EMAIL, while I had FIVE different replies <ALL DIFFERENT suggestions>. I repeated the issue yet in another email, saying look I emailed you 5 times. Daria was adamant she only received one email. So Initially I thought: she was LYING, right? Or may be playing with "the product"... Or shameless...

But then the other Daria came in and declared that she has not heard from me. (I have the screenshots to prove it)

Last edited:

UU - El Verdugo

So the Google+ authenticator PlayGamesPlatform unity addon, will it ever be fixed? 24 hours are passed now.. Or do you need a different Facebook for every account to get all your stuff back..? That'll cost me a lot of extra work every time, (Inlog and outlog facebook first before you can switch) not doable.
Your story about the Daria's is really odd BTW.. Thanks for the info.

Maybe Chase can enlighten us about the recent progress they've made on this matter?

Update... I've got mail,

Daria (FTX Games)

Feb 7, 10:39 MSK

Hello and thank you for the wait!

The problem is planned to be resolved within the next 24 hours! We apologize for the inconvenience it brought.

Last edited:

lamaJ

Yes. i was just linked that to google+. But olga help me these 5 days. And now my progress back.

EgregiousParagon.

I am back too. Just in case you are wondering here is what they did.

I created new a narcos account level[1] and linked it to facebook.

Support basically copied authentication information from this new account into the old.

Next time I logged-in, system prompted me to load the other game save (my real account).

The rest is history now.

Thank you.

PACIFIC NW CAPO

They are coming out with an update... I'll post here and let y'all know when it's available. I was just asked if I'd like them to still do the Facebook retrieval option, or wait for the update and my Google accounts will again. I elected for the update.