Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You cannot win pVp

E85

I lost more than 40 PvP basically in a row. It’s always the same. Your opponent has always the first move. And it seems that there weapons are always more powerful. For example William Riker. Even the opponent Riker has several hundred points less he easily kill everybody who is not behind a shield. On the other my Riker at max level and with two times Nexus bonus for 25% increased attack is not really hitting even one of the enemies.

Most of the tI es I’m loosing two or even three characters before I can even fire one shot. On a regular base I’m have lost the whole Team before I even could do anything.
i stopped playing the game at all.
what’s the point of playing if you loose per Design. PvP urgently needs a redesign.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @E85 , thank you very much for your feedback. I have passed it on to our developers for their consideration.

E85

I gave it a last try. I played 10 times PvP and lost all of them. When will be a Fix available?