Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New profile posts

Buonasera, da ieri sera mi appare un errore 10004 il gioco si blocca e si riavvia ma non si apre, chi ma sa dire come fare s sbloccarlo?
Last 2 raids locked my phone up. The problem I think is so much is going on it freezes up then boot off the app. No progress save dead troop
why you dont help us in this broken bounty hunt event?? its never happen before. only low point bases and now no targets avaible. whats going on?? ftx break their own rules. thats not fairplay. with this behaviour ftx get no more money from many players. help us and fix it soon before event is over
Ftx stole my money
I purchased an offer from the narcos wall and ironsource dont reward me with gold.
I sent email to ftx but no response at all
Ben what's going on. I have told you the problem. How are you help us. Every minute is important in bounty hunt. And don't tell us ftx haven't change anything. All players can see it. Are you really playing the game? Ftx has give no informations and change the rules. That's not fair play.
Hi Ben, can you please solve the bounty hunt bug. We get no 60 or 100 bases. Only 20 or 40 available. If we refresh we get the same. It's not fair
Buona sera
Oggi mi è stato hakerato account, sono stati bruciato tutti i sicari e venduto tutto, mi è rimasto account nudo. ** screenshot e video. Non ** mai dato le mie credenziali a nessuno e l'account era collegato a Google. ** controllato le attività e nessuno è entrato con il mio account Google.
Com'è possibile, ** speso un bel po' di soldi per quell'account !!
Grazie
Reactions: Badassant
E
ElRouge
È passato un mese e ancora niente del mio account.... È vergognoso.... E nn mi risponde nessuno...
Hello My base has bug I reported that but nobody helped me about it
B
BenOG
Hi Joseph, our support team is good about answering questions as they come in. Additionally, we have a bug report page on the forums and if you post a thread there, I may have an answer for you too. Cheers.
Are you now our forum Mod for narcos. If yes please try to communicate more than Mr. Chase. He has make many guys very angry. Ty
B
BenOG
Hi zecke2, I am a new forum mod, I started very recently and am still reading the forums and answering what I can. But in the coming weeks, I will be very active on here and do the best I can with the tools I am given. Chase is still around but less so due to other projects. Feel free to reach out to me if you need. Like I said I won't be able to answer everything but I will do my best.