Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CARTEL RANKING

IvanZG

Why don't you rank cartels by wars won?

Ranking by medals is stupid! Point in cartels is wars, not medals of players!

Android

I agree, the matchmating in cartel wars isn't optimal, but how would this system work? Explain a little, please. Anyhow, I don't think it's easy to make a perfect system. You have to consider the number of members, cartel level and ratings, because it tells how active the cartel members are. I think it's extremely hard and unlikely to find a perfect match to all this factors.

I agree basing it off just medals is dumb and need to change. But I don't think basing it off wins is accurate either, would a cartel that won 51/105 be better than one that won 50/55.

IvanZG

1. matchmaking should consider player levels and number of players THAT PARTICIPATE IN WAR. if you have 15 players around lvl 45 that participate in wars and 10 players lvl 10 that don't - level 10 should NOT be consider in matchmaking.

2. If you have cartel with 50 players with 1000 medals each that has 0/50 wars won, they will be No.1 in world. This is stupid. Our cartel, CRO CARTEL, has most victories in World, we are not in top 20... Why? Our players don't have over 1000 medals each. STUPID!

If you are over lvl 40 and you are active, feel free to come in!

Maniakbn96

You want a world ranking which counts only victorys in war?
And in next post you write they should change matchmaking that cartels with 15 lvl 45 guys only wars cartels with 15 lvl 45? (Only example, I mean guys with near same lvl)

Or do I understand something wrong?

Hbanx

And in next post you write they should change matchmaking that cartels with 15 lvl 45 guys only wars cartels with 15 lvl 45? (Only example, I mean guys with near same lvl)

He mean ratio victory wars/lost wars of the cartel, actually they give cartel opponents by madals i think its a bad idee

Maniakbn96

He mean ratio victory wars/lost wars of the cartel, actually they give cartel opponents by madals i think its a bad idee
You know what that means?

His cartel is number one because of no looses...
I am in nobull for example. We, also los goodfellas and decap Nation and other realy good cartels would be bader in ranking than his cartel...

I will read his comments if they change matchmaking like that...
His cartel (no looses) matches our cartel 10-15 looses do not know excactly... or lgf or decap nation or turf hugs and so on...

They have absolutly no chance to win!

It is the same a new college football team rises. Win their first 15 games in row...
Are they better than Super Bowl winner?

Maniakbn96

That means they lose 15 wars in a row... if the members do not quit before, because they are pissed of that "unfair" matchmaking he suggested

Hbanx

You know what that means?

His cartel is number one because of no looses...
I am in nobull for example. We, also los goodfellas and decap Nation and other realy good cartels would be bader in ranking than his cartel...

I will read his comments if they change matchmaking like that...
His cartel (no looses) matches our cartel 10-15 looses do not know excactly... or lgf or decap nation or turf hugs and so on...

They have absolutly no chance to win!
I said that I agree with him because we had a war recently with you and DN we lost, and we fall against turf hogs, our players on full demedails, I think they should Changing the way we give enemies, watching the lvl of players for example, and not related to medals.

IvanZG

This is not about matchmaking, i replied becouse of post above.

Cartel with 30/33 should be above cartel with 7/33.

IvanZG

And in next post you write they should change matchmaking that cartels with 15 lvl 45 guys only wars cartels with 15 lvl 45? (Only example, I mean guys with near same lvl

Exemple: if you have 4x40, 4x41, 4x42, oponent should be 4x40, 4x39, 4x43, or 4x37, 4x40 4x44-45

Maniakbn96

I said that I agree with him because we had a war recently with you and DN we lost, and we fall against turf hogs, our players on full demedails, I think they should Changing the way we give enemies, watching the lvl of players for example, and not related to medals.
I agree, but which change is "fair"?
That war against you was surly not "fair" because everybody knowed which cartell wins st last...

But let me also explain our problems.
In last 15-20 wars, we matched 12-17 times decap Nation or Los godfellas.
2 or 3 "smaller, lower" how ever.
If decap Nation had war with Los godfellas for example, we all knew, we have to wait another 2 days till next war...

So if you are a high lvl cartel, (we all know means payplayer) you do not get wars or only the same...

And of course lgf DN are top cartels, so we lost, they lost. Always "hard" wars.

Why should such cartels be bader on world ranking than his cartel for example

Maniakbn96

Exemple: if you have 4x40, 4x41, 4x42, oponent should be 4x40, 4x39, 4x43, or 4x37, 4x40 4x44-45
Ok understand...
But not understand why you should be higher in world ranking because of counted victorys...

For example, if you play in minor league and there you are the best, you are still not number one in world because there is major league

NicoScience

On Boom Beach, teams classification work. (it's PVE only I know).

The current ranking in Narcos is useless. Only shows the team with the biggest players. Imagine all the players from the top ranking go inactive, they would still stay at the top. That's what happens on the other Plamee game: Army of Heroes. The game is a cemetary.

My idea:

Each win in Cartel Wars earns points. Points depends on the opponent strength. You earn less points if your loose.
And every day the team looses 5% of their total points. Like Boom Beach does.

Maniakbn96

And guys sorry If my text sometimes sounds angry or aggressive, I am always trying to discuss normal, but english is not first language so sometimes it is hard :)

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

On Boom Beach, teams classification work. (it's PVE only I know).

The current ranking in Narcos is useless. Only shows the team with the biggest players. Imagine all the players from the top ranking go inactive, they would still stay at the top. That's what happens on the other Plamee game: Army of Heroes. The game is a cemetary.

My idea:

Each win in Cartel Wars earns points. Points depends on the opponent strength. You earn less points if your loose.
And every day the team looses 5% of their total points. Like Boom Beach does.
In theory sounds good.
But then same problem is there... Ivan's cartel (20 victorys for example, no loose) has the most points. And match a high lvl cartel like us(nobull).
If this would be done, I already see the posts in my head, describe that's all unfair

IvanZG

No bull has players 47-60lvl, correct me if i ma wrong. In our cartel is 38-48. Match would not be fair :)

Maniakbn96

No bull has players 47-60lvl, correct me if i ma wrong. In our cartel is 38-48. Match would not be fair :)
You are absoluty right
Also would not be fair, they change ranking system and you get a better place in ranking than we because your win/loose ratio is better