Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rocket launcher health

Matt

I,m level 46 and am now coming up against bases with rocket launchers which have health of 100.000 how are we meant to deal with these? Have just upgraded helipad to level 19 and all u get is a +2 energy, I think the reapers are giving too much energy why can't we be given more energy at helipads and why can't we buy our talents instead of it being a lottery. I think the base sicarios have too much energy and the game needs to be evened out i know I,m not the only one saying this have spent a bit on this game which don't bother me but something needs to change

Matt

Will try that, I agree with u mate this game is a joke tried to leave a bad review on there app and u can't leave any reviews the support is non existent cheers d-block

Crashy

Banned
Will try that, I agree with u mate this game is a joke tried to leave a bad review on there app and u can't leave any reviews the support is non existent cheers d-block
It's absolutely a joke agree with you on that. Somehow I find it easy to destroy the finca then the reapers with RKL health over 100k health. I've also tried beating these crazy RKL health with max flashbang and it takes longer for me to destroy the RKL than what flashbang duration I have. So I do think they need to do something with these reapers

Matt

I got max flasbang and level 19 rockets which I don't think will take finca down its needs to be evened out base sicarios are too high either give attacking sicarios more power or more energy tried to talking to support about this but might as well talk to a wall never get any response cheers crashy

wolfman

I beat these types of bases all the time.. just broaden your horizons and think outside the box.. thats all I'm saying. .. good luck
You got great attacks Tango even against 60s good job mate .. Legend ✌ ;)

Laquica

I,m level 46 and am now coming up against bases with rocket launchers which have health of 100.000 how are we meant to deal with these? Have just upgraded helipad to level 19 and all u get is a +2 energy, I think the reapers are giving too much energy why can't we be given more energy at helipads and why can't we buy our talents instead of it being a lottery. I think the base sicarios have too much energy and the game needs to be evened out i know I,m not the only one saying this have spent a bit on this game which don't bother me but something needs to change
Spend more then a bit

Maniakbn96

Yes time to ask for nerf again! Or give scorpions power back, BTW quicas how about them? Nerf? 8 energy per building seems unfair

Crashy

Banned
NP I have 300%MD and I destroy finca easy. Silly thing is some bases have more health on RKL than finca

Legendo

It wont change, peoples with 100k health on rockets have spent alot of money to get there and they spent that kind of money just for the reason people like u wont be able to beat them. People like u which do not spent any money. So u will have to live with it or quit. It will get even worse after u hit lvl 50+, if u ever will. Good luck.

Serge

Right

Hate to seem like a complete *******

But the devs knew exactly what they were doing when they introduced reaper, frankly, I'm not a huge fan of ridiculous health rocket launchers either, and im a 60

But it is what it is, adapt, find a strategy for them and move on. Frankly I'm surprised there aren't more threads complaining about rocket launcher health, the little ones are too caught up in trying to get Diego nerfed

Matt

All this start paying or stop playing I,m already paying I ain't no free player was just looking for some advice

Serge

All this start paying or stop playing I,m already paying I ain't no free player was just looking for some advice
Believe it or not, that's actually not what I was saying lol. I know your a paying player, but your OP wasn't asking for advice, it was asking for a change from the devs, there's a huge difference.

What I was saying, is effectively that we, you, as paying players, simply have to get over it and move on

Matt

Here we go I ain't complaining like I said was looking for advice but it seems the only advice is to spend more money nice one thanks for the help