Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New here... Is this game that bad?

Uschcobar

Yes, game play is good. There is a different in Sicario (heroes) conception: no talents and no multiple Sicarios. I have my base lev 47 with headquarter (finca) lev 20 and do not need to purchase the shield even for protect the base. So, I can easy collect resources for any upgrade.
That sounds good. I am only a bit scared about ALL that negative Reviews and Ratings on Google Play store.

YKa

That sounds good. I am only a bit scared about ALL that negative Reviews and Ratings on Google Play store.
The rating is 4.5. Not so bad. From cons can point that same, very bad technical support.
There are few well known bugs, that players using due fact that devs doesn't wish to fix them.
But for me the AoH more funny, than BB because alliance wars. (I have in BB base lev 55, with HQ20).

M.Geezy08

Thanks for all the insight... I do find it funny how active this forum is when everyone on here says not to play it... lol

BillyBob

Banned
Yes, game play is good. There is a different in Sicario (heroes) conception: no talents and no multiple Sicarios. I have my base lev 47 with headquarter (finca) lev 20 and do not need to purchase the shield even for protect the base. So, I can easy collect resources for any upgrade.
Sounds like something we should check-out :D

WelshPhantom

The rating is 4.5. Not so bad. From cons can point that same, very bad technical support.
There are few well known bugs, that players using due fact that devs doesn't wish to fix them.
But for me the AoH more funny, than BB because alliance wars. (I have in BB base lev 55, with HQ20).
I just downloaded aoh earlier,I like the design and its like a carbon copy of narcos.
Any tips for a n00b?

LVMonkey

Thanks for all the insight... I do find it funny how active this forum is when everyone on here says not to play it... lol
That's because this game was amazing to play just 6 months ago, and in that short amount of time the developers have managed to completely destroy their credibility and this game by completely ignoring their players ideas/concerns, refusing to fix the bugs/glitches that truly matter for gameplay, and turn this into an absolute PAY to play/progress game past level 40.

Worse is that they sucker you into paying for something (was missile talents or fireball talents, and now it's flash talents/skill sets), and then after you spend all of your money on that, then they make those things worthless by nerfing their capabilities and making something new for you to buy if you want to continue playing.

It's a money grabbing, corrupt business platform, and everyone here is warning you not to spend a dime playing this game and make the same mistakes we did. Seriously, GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE if you have no investment in this game already.

BillyBob

Banned
Game looks okay for now, but I'm only level 8 LOL
Just started.
I do see a LOT of hate for that game though on Facebook posts. :eek:
Carrier hacks etc..etc..

YKa

I just downloaded aoh earlier,I like the design and its like a carbon copy of narcos.
Any tips for a n00b?
I'm keeping my rank (medals) lower is possible. The rank is using and no player level ! On high levels it makes no sense to attack players on the map - rewards too low. So, mainly fights about resource bases and allience war. I hold all resource bases on my map.

YKa

Game looks okay for now, but I'm only level 8 LOL
Just started.
I do see a LOT of hate for that game though on Facebook posts. :eek:
Carrier hacks etc..etc..
Carrier bug or hack well known, almost every allience use it. During war, when carrier HQ has a health boost +150% makes carrier indestructible. So, nobody attacks the carrier itself, but fighting again players.

Shady

Banned
To put it plainly one good sicario will cost you between $150-$200 yes USD not rupees. You'll need 16 attacking sicarios, 6 for base defence and one for your cartel compound. That's 23 x $200. This doesn't even take into account the fact that they will give you less worthy sicario en route so basically get 10grand US ready and you'll do OK. If not don't waste your time pal. The ship is sinking and we're all jumping on lifeboats. The only players left are the ones that have already dumped 5k or more as they feel if they voice their concerns maybe ftx will listen. In 9months nothing has changed except the price continues to go up to stay competitive

Mike Toreno

Thanks for all the insight... I do find it funny how active this forum is when everyone on here says play it nice !!... lol
I agree Cartel Wars has gone a long way juz to give us Sicarios, Cartel Boat, Cartel aircraft and many more surprises coming ! Hope we can have a Attack helicopter & fighter jet plus gunboats in the next update !

M.Geezy08

All of this is really disheartening to hear. So far I really like the game, but I am not going to get sucked into a major pay to play game. Don't get me wrong, I do not mind spending money here and there for a game I really like and has potential but when you start talking about dumping thousands of dollars for stuff they make obsolete the next update is crazy! Thanks for the heads up fellas, figure I will stick around till it gets too rich for my blood. Hopefully they fix that issue before I have to bow out...

BillyBob

Banned
Carrier bug or hack well known, almost every allience use it. During war, when carrier HQ has a health boost +150% makes carrier indestructible. So, nobody attacks the carrier itself, but fighting again players.
So where is recruite forums for Army of heros? any idea? I can't anything other than a facebook page that has no posts since Aug 20

Shady

Banned
All of this is really disheartening to hear. So far I really like the game, but I am not going to get sucked into a major pay to play game. Don't get me wrong, I do not mind spending money here and there for a game I really like and has potential but when you start talking about dumping thousands of dollars for stuff they make obsolete the next update is crazy! Thanks for the heads up fellas, figure I will stick around till it gets too rich for my blood. Hopefully they fix that issue before I have to bow out...
Trust all of us. They won't. Keep it moving and don't get sucked in. Glad I only did a couple hundred bucks before I saw how greedy they are

Restless

No this game is a good one.The game play is very good in my opinion. I play since last year. Without money you can not get on top of the list. This is fact. Boom Beach is also a good one. But i had never been the chance to get into the top 10 in Germany in Boom Beach. FTX made it possible with the same ammount of money spending. In BB i was only able to reach top 1000 in Germany. And as bigger you grow in BB, more time is needed to get forward. In Narcos it is the opposite. I can do it in 1 hour per day. In BB 4 hours, or even more per day. Thanks FTX

Jamal

Banned
No this game is a good one.The game play is very good in my opinion. I play since last year. Without money you can not get on top of the list. This is fact. Boom Beach is also a good one. But i had never been the chance to get into the top 10 in Germany in Boom Beach. FTX made it possible with the same ammount of money spending. In BB i was only able to reach top 1000 in Germany. And as bigger you grow in BB, more time is needed to get forward. In Narcos it is the opposite. I can do it in 1 hour per day. In BB 4 hours, or even more per day. Thanks FTX
Are u sure bud. Coz ur the only one here said that. Anyway. Maybe in germany has alot of player of BB then narcos. Just thinking.