Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Apple requires loot box odds...

Bogan

This has been mentioned afew times now, I don't think anything has come from it yet though

Jae Atkins85

Ftx and chase dont a f... about anything other then their bottom line. They will never introduce the loot box odds as it may affect their pocket book.

If the last 10 months of playing this game have taught me anything at all it is that some companies really dont give a sh.. about the end user.

Ftx is smart and has been milking narcos players for over a year. Offer things to map play easy, revoke those (counter) only to counter the counter later to increase revenue again. Then offer another "fix" so players will again spend money swapping out features..
. The fb guys are laughing til the next "fix" comes out.

Bogan

Ftx and chase dont a f... about anything other then their bottom line. They will never introduce the loot box odds as it may affect their pocket book.

If the last 10 months of playing this game have taught me anything at all it is that som companies really dont give a sh.. about the end end user.

Ftx is smart and has been milking narcos players for over a year. Offer things to map.plsy easy, revoke those (counter) only to counter the counter the later to increase revenue. Then offer another "fix" so players will again spend money swapping out features..
. The fb guys are laughing til the next "fix" comes out.
Yeah we are laughing atm but almost all high level players have a firebomb squad aswell

Jae Atkins85

Prime example of the grèed is the introduction of skills that were to implemented to stop no deploy, they were flawed more then likely by design so we the consumer would drop cash.

Then the cash flow stops or decreases drastically only to introduce a sic to stop 75%+ players from no deploying.. ask yourselfs why this sic didnt come out prior to skills..... Money is the answer my friends

Jae Atkins85

I too have a firebomb sqaud.... you either ignored the point of my comment or are just to dense to understand.

Bogan

Nah I hear exactly what ur saying, I to think ftx has done it this way to get more money out of us by making us use gold to change talents, get dice and apply skill sets to this new sicario and I'm sure in afew weeks or a couple months their will be a firebomb defence sicario tonget us to do it all over again, it wouldn't even surprise me if after that they then released a sicario that does both (all aerial attacks)

Neon234

Go to game settings and press the question mark. All odds are mentioned clearly...

Bogan

I must be missing something, where are the talent odds?
You need to add all the skills up and remember building health and building damage have 2 of each then times them by 5 (1/5,2/5,3/5,4/5,5/5) that's how many skills their are for defensive skills, when fusing a new skill each of these particular talents will come up once until you've gone through the hole list, if u exit or select a talent the list starts over agin.

Jae Atkins85

Just 1x you say? So i shouldn't see 3/5 truck health 6x in a concurrent roll??.is this written somewhere?

Bogan

Just 1x you say? So i shouldn't see 3/5 truck health 6x in a concurrent roll??.is this written somewhere?
I don't believe you should no, I'm lead to believe only certain talents have more then 1 (building health/damage, squad health, squad damage) their might be others but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

Bogan

But if u exit back to ur map or anything whilst search for a talent it restarts all over again