Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YOU DONT LISTEN THE PLAYERS YOU DONT CARE FOR THE GAME

mangok

Simple Rules.

You dont listen the players
, its very frustrating every time you change anything on the game you turn it in something unfrair.
You dont trie do balance the game. Now is going to be very hard to colect resources and the losts will be bigger than the earnings.

First you sell Diegos....then Frotas....Scorpions then Miguel....

Now you are making the same with Talents....

Sell FlashBang talents now Warden Tower.

This is one direct attack to all players that do deploy in game and uses flacos and fuegos with sicarios with flashbang talents.
Now i get in my finca kamikaze attacks what is the fun off that? And with lost 3 scorchers and wait for 1h:30m? it that how you want us to play? Brainless attacks? You kill the fun you kill the game.

No deploy always happen if the fincas are poor defended

We need the players of fuegos and flacos in the Cartel Wars,

Warden Tower can you make less effective in removing the flashbang ? Take more time, Or just remove certain buildings, Like the finca? And without ramdom removes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please gives us one signal that you dont only cares about our money.

Regards.

There are more unfair things in the game. : Leagues with complete different level players (Impossible to level 66 to beat one 43). Sicarios Challenge always with sames opponents, Bounty Hunting converging active cartels.

Kenneth N.

Been playing this game for about 3 years. Think I'm done now after this stupid update. My fuegos and all my flash sics are basically worthless now. So being a pound hitter I now have to switch guerilla bonuses every war? Terrible
Simple Rules.

You dont listen the players
, its very frustrating every time you change anything on the game you turn it in something unfrair.
You dont trie do balance the game. Now is going to be very hard to colect resources and the losts will be bigger than the earnings.

First you sell Diegos....then Frotas....Scorpions then Miguel....

Now you are making the same with Talents....

Sell FlashBang talents now Warden Tower.

This is one direct attack to all players that do deploy in game and uses flacos and fuegos with sicarios with flashbang talents.
Now i get in my finca kamikaze attacks what is the fun off that? And with lost 3 scorchers and wait for 1h:30m? it that how you want us to play? Brainless attacks? You kill the fun you kill the game.

No deploy always happen if the fincas are poor defended

We need the players of fuegos and flacos in the Cartel Wars,

Warden Tower can you make less effective in removing the flashbang ? Take more time, Or just remove certain buildings, Like the finca? And without ramdom removes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please gives us one signal that you dont only cares about our money.

Regards.

There are more unfair things in the game. : Leagues with complete different level players (Impossible to level 66 to beat one 43). Sicarios Challenge always with sames opponents, Bounty Hunting converging active cartels.

Rachel.

I
Been playing this game for about 3 years. Think I'm done now after this stupid update. My fuegos and all my flash sics are basically worthless now. So being a pound hitter I now have to switch guerilla bonuses every war? Terrible
I've heard dozens, maybe a hundred say they were done with narcos now, and I don't know that many players lol. I guess we'll see what happens. I personally see no reason to log into the game. One attack, wait. Another attack, another wait. Playing five minutes at a time is no fun.

CZechwarrior

I

I've heard dozens, maybe a hundred say they were done with narcos now, and I don't know that many players lol. I guess we'll see what happens. I personally see no reason to log into the game. One attack, wait. Another attack, another wait. Playing five minutes at a time is no fun.
i absolutely agree. I only used Full Deploy with Flacos or Fuegos, I did not need No Deploy, but now for me and a lot of other players (without skills lvl 5 or perfect talents) the game is over.