Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David nonsense no fun :/

Ralph Kramden

Like i said guys. Look at the bright side here. Ftx is saving us all kinds of money. We dont need defense cause we cant stop davids and davids do not need talents to rush everyones finca. Davids are great. Saving me tons of $$$$$$$$$

Egis

I don't mind they can rush to finka , i doing the same , i have 3 Davids at least i can build up cash when i runing with them , they just need it to change something at war one attack one or two Davids but not 4 of them , to make balance against those players who runing 12 Davids

Egis

Wars is most important and clearing the map it has to be easier to build up resources so you can run even 12 Davids

Gorilas

The shield generator will have any affect against missiles or firebombs ?
Shield generator is helping only against smoke and davids???

Egis

Bases is already over powered and now Players who's not runing Davids struggling to play so if they put sheeld its gonna be even worst for them . I know many players they want to play but they can't buildings is so high on health or damage its hard to destroy . We have Don Neto sicario , Don Neto talents and whats next Sheeld .

Egis

If i understands right , sheeld reducing damage of units and sicario to finca

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
If i understands right , sheeld reducing damage of units and sicario to finca
This is correct, the shield reduces damage done by units, Sicarios, and Paratroopers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDRR

meanwhile, the davids are multiplying like rabbits ;)

blood79

Everyone cry how it's possible that 38lvl destroy 61+ but anyone can tell me how good was defense of that 61+ players? I'm pretty sure it was very bad because it's not so common like you trying to present for everyone that 38 lvl destroys so hing player bases. Most of time they will lose like even higher lvl players with 4x Davids lose against 61+ with good defense build. So stop crying. You don't spend money for Davids, you don't spend money for defense and you want win against others?
Also you are fooled they do all this changes for us. They make all this changes to milk money from us. It's common tactic in MMO games. Boost/introduce some units/characters/skills, nerf others, few months playing then repeat. Your crying won't stop anything, only bring them more money.

DDRR

Everyone cry how it's possible that 38lvl destroy 61+ but anyone can tell me how good was defense of that 61+ players? I'm pretty sure it was very bad because it's not so common like you trying to present for everyone that 38 lvl destroys so hing player bases. Most of time they will lose like even higher lvl players with 4x Davids lose against 61+ with good defense build. So stop crying. You don't spend money for Davids, you don't spend money for defense and you want win against others?
Also you are fooled they do all this changes for us. They make all this changes to milk money from us. It's common tactic in MMO games. Boost/introduce some units/characters/skills, nerf others, few months playing then repeat. Your crying won't stop anything, only bring them more money.
If you talk about crying, you do not get it for a bit...

Doods1985

If you talk about crying, you do not get it for a bit...
Everyone have the right to express thier opinion @DDRR , i mean he might be right ! The 99% of all high level players and 100s level compounds might be having bad defenses !!!!! Let's stop crying, and listen to the experienced people who might have a proper point of view such as @blood79 , obviously this is not an imbalance issue caused by the game latest implementations ! It's just we are spoiled little players who have weak defenses! Let's stop crying and

ZomboMeme 09062019172121.jpg

blood79

Don't get what? That only high lvl should protect you against so low lvl players? Nope, it's not work like this, you need put some effort in building defense.
I know Davids are cancer but considering all this changes more things are cancer in this game and all it works like I said. Boost this, boost that, nerf this nerf that, repeat. Paying players will always find solution, not big spenders will always be in bad position cuz their problems will be even bigger. Ppl already said this mentioning new shield that will make game even harder for that non paying players.

@Doods1985, I know there is Davids problem but tell me, it's common situation like this that 38lvl destroy players 61+ and compound lvl 100? Nope, it isn't. It's common cancer that high lvl players do that. That situation was minority and why that happen? I can only assume, no one of you didn't post any proof I'm wrong.

Doods1985

Don't get what? That only high lvl should protect you against so low lvl players? Nope, it's not work like this, you need put some effort in building defense.
I know Davids are cancer but considering all this changes more things are cancer in this game and all it works like I said. Boost this, boost that, nerf this nerf that, repeat. Paying players will always find solution, not big spenders will always be in bad position cuz their problems will be even bigger. Ppl already said this mentioning new shield that will make game even harder for that non paying players.

@Doods1985, I know there is Davids problem but tell me, it's common situation like this that 38lvl destroy players 61+ and compound lvl 100? Nope, it isn't. It's common cancer that high lvl players do that. That situation was minority and why that happen? I can only assume, no one of you didn't post any proof I'm wrong.
Define (common) ? How many (in count) will please you so you can identify this as (common) or (none common) , I will just entertain you in this manner as am all free for people with strict believe in nonsense , I wanna see what count you will give me because if am lucky enough and our war records still there I can recall upon you at least 4 attacks as such in past weeks . And definitely will bring much more in coming days, so please, give me a number and explain why. Thanks!

Myabe you can help us stop crying after.

blood79

How many attacks overall was in this past weeks wars where that 4 attacks occurs?
I know, u wont accept any attack like this, even if finca was placed in front ;) Never mind, I'll be happy to see that attacks and scout that bases and know that cartels bonuses. Probably wont happen, so this discussion is pointless.
I know there is Davids cancer, I know there is matchmaking cancer, ND cancer. If we erase Davids/Parcas then will occur WT cancer and 2 mil finca cancer with 8k defense attack caner cuz 9 sicarios in base cancer. You want balance this? GL. They can't and don't know how to handle this mess they made in this game. Not to mention they wont do it cuz of money they made by that mess.

Doods1985

How many attacks overall was in this past weeks wars where that 4 attacks occurs?
I know, u wont accept any attack like this, even if finca was placed in front ;) Never mind, I'll be happy to see that attacks and scout that bases and know that cartels bonuses. Probably wont happen, so this discussion is pointless.
I know there is Davids cancer, I know there is matchmaking cancer, ND cancer. If we erase Davids/Parcas then will occur WT cancer and 2 mil finca cancer with 8k defense attack caner cuz 9 sicarios in base cancer. You want balance this? GL. They can't and don't know how to handle this mess they made in this game. Not to mention they wont do it cuz of money they made by that mess.
Oh OK help you math :) , take it as an overall 10% attacks by low levels players successfully raiding 60s , see I didn't say 30% or 40% , point still stands, and This discussion was pointless the second you mentioned anything about (bad defenses) , there should be no case, and I mean ZERO cases where a 60 level players should be successfully attacked by a 30 , unless he put his finca at front , one spent a year+ upgrading his troops and buildings anginst someone who spent few months and just bought his way through , now am not saying he shouldn't pay to win as this game is as greedy as any other game (maybe a bit more) and they are selling our entertainment , but thats should be legit when 60 level players are complaining about the OTHER 60 level players being over powered, not a 30 !! Hope you got a hint of what we are trying to say! TTYL!

blood79

I can recall upon you at least 4 attacks as such in past weeks
10% from 40 attacks is 4 and 40 attacks is single war. So its 10% or maybe 1%? :eek:

there should be no case, and I mean ZERO cases where a 60 level players should be successfully attacked by a 30
30lvl or 38lvl or maybe even bit higher? I'm asking because we making it every post lower and everyone here knows every 3 lvls up you are stronger and stronger so it's matter. Anyway, we are different here. For me there is case where 38lvl or higher can outplay 61+ player. Davids or not. OK, I agree it shouldn't be common thing. In this topic examples for sure Davids buy him a win but I can assure you sometimes it's not the case. Sometimes year playing and lvl means nothing when player didn't catch up game changes and his base is just weak, full of Reapers, Fortas and Miguels (it's only example). Sometimes there is a case where 61+ lose attacking 50+ player. For you probably that also shouldn't happen. Pay 2 win works on both sides, defender and attacker and it's not simple - shouldn't happen cuz lvl gap is so big.

Doods1985

10% from 40 attacks is 4 and 40 attacks is single war. So its 10% or maybe 1%? :eek:
First :

ezgif-5-3f738b13f497.gif

30lvl or 38lvl or maybe even bit higher? I'm asking because we making it every post lower and everyone here knows every 3 lvls up you are stronger and stronger so it's matter. Anyway, we are different here. For me there is case where 38lvl or higher can outplay 61+ player. Davids or not. OK, I agree it shouldn't be common thing. In this topic examples for sure Davids buy him a win but I can assure you sometimes it's not the case. Sometimes year playing and lvl means nothing when player didn't catch up game changes and his base is just weak, full of Reapers, Fortas and Miguels (it's only example). Sometimes there is a case where 61+ lose attacking 50+ player. For you probably that also shouldn't happen. Pay 2 win works on both sides, defender and attacker and it's not simple - shouldn't happen cuz lvl gap is so big.
Second : the 30 or as we meant (30s) was implication to the first post , it doesnt have to be mentioned as an exact of a 38 or 33 or 3xxx , it stands for the same logic and serve the same purpose , just a hint of common sense wouldv been suffice not to ask such a question to begin with, and so for your simple understanding , can you apply the same logic of yours for WHY 30s level players are SUCCESSFULLY attacking a 100 level compounds ? What you gonna say, that 100 level compounds have weak defenses also? A whole cartel of capo and right hands and liuetenants failed miserably to arrange their pound so any passbyer can hit and go? A cartel that inadequate how did it manages to level up rings and win wars first place to reach 100 ?
And those players you claim they CRY because they have weak defenses being a 60 level player, shouldn't have a single medal in his count, as months passed by and every single player can hit him early he should be able to gather medals at all, and that alone depunks your crying theory, please have some sense would you? And stop repeating that David's are bad! We know that's already, we are talking that they are the reason why low level players can attack anyone including pounds.
This is my final effort to put some sense into you, other than this only god can help you !

Lucieam

Hi @zecke2 , the new Building will be added into player Bases as well, just not right away. As mentioned in the announcement post, we want to implement this gradually rather than all at once. This will allow everyone the chance to try it in various capacities. We do not have a release date for adding the Shield Generator in player Bases just yet, but we will be sure to let everyone know when we do.

@Egis , the above is relevant to your post as well. It is only in Cartel Compounds at first, but it will be in regular player Bases at a later date.
The shield generator reduce at 70% The damage to The Compound
This means that it will be quite impossible to destroy The players Bases with torches or flacos... time will be not enough
I think this is not the better solution to David’s attack

Doods1985

This means that it will be quite impossible to destroy The players Bases with torches or flacos... time will be not enough
i think its time that we accept the hard truth , this game developers arent giving any fundamental resolution to any of this game problems, they just throw sicarios, throw buildings, throw anything for quick fixes, and we just have to deal with it their way, everything happened past year+ was just quick fixes without any thoughts put into it, except making money blindlessly , fix one problem, create 3 more, HIEL HYDRA !

Tomorrow when your theory proven to be a fact (also we predicted this tower side effects before ) , they will come up with something smart to make you pay, something like... Hey let's make the existing assaulting sicarios reach Rank 8 now, which only then they will have the ability to make (+70% damage to finca only) to their assigned troops !
Ranking to level 8 would cost about 2 months of gears for none paying players, or 2 minutes using credit cards.. WIN WIN!!!!!!

Goose

Prolly not but you can always destroy shield generator with missile or fb before deploying on reg bases.