Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calculate max no deploy damage w/missiles

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

No deploy is when you add the Big Bang Effect skill set to 4 missile sics (or firebomb sics) so you can take down a finca without sending troops in. You need BBE and all missile talents on all 4 Diego or Brosko.

This info is about Missile no deploy. Hope it helps someone! Calculating your max damage is not hard, and it’s really helpful to know your damage so you don’t have to guess if it’s gonna work.

There are 3 terms you need to calculate, then just multiply them.

Term 1: total missile damage including talent boost. Let’s just say this is 30,000 as an example. You can find this number by loading your missile sics in squads, then tap the “i” info button on missiles in your Training Camp.

Term 2: Big Bang Effect
This term depends on how many flashbangs you plan to do.
If you have level 3 BBE on all 4 sics it’s 44% more damage for each flashbang. (11% each sic, times 4)
Unless you have more than 65 Battle Energy (either starting or by gaining energy with a firebomb), it probably makes sense to use 2 flashbangs.
1+.44+.44 = 1.88
1 represents your base missile damage. 1.88 is your BBE multiplyer if you have level 3 BBE on all 4 sics and plan to use 2 flashbangs. Adjust if you have higher BBE.

Term 3: Number of missiles
2 flashbangs and 5 missiles costs 52 battle energy. You would need 65 energy to fire a 6th missile. And with 65 you would probably be better off using a 3rd flashbang. I’ll use 5 missiles in this example.
———
Then just multiply the 3 terms to find your max damage.

30,000 x 1.88 x 5 = 282,000

Make sure to consider Forta talent and Ground Defense skill sets directly reduce your max damage. Keep in mind Ground Defense can be as high as 12% EACH.

If needed, make sure to gain energy from any buildings or sics touching the finca by firing in between them and the finca. Firebombing weak buildings is another way to gain energy and reduces finca health slightly.

If a finca has too much health for your max damage, you can send in troops first to gain energy for extra missiles, just make sure to finish the finca before they’re all dead. My cartel calls this a partial deploy.

Feel free to ask here or in PM if you have any questions.

Last edited:

andreiu16

@Tampico Sunrise - Shark

At around which level I can start of thinking of no deploy without putting $ in the game?

For example, as of now I have the following:

1. missile damage (as shown in training center) is 5436 + 2990 (I am not sure from where this 2990 comes from - can you help here also?)
2. 1 x BBE 11%, 1 x BBE 9% and 1 x BBE 9%. For the 4th sicarios I have not yet enabled BBE - I don't have it yet
3. I start with 58 energy so I can use 2 flashbangs and 5 missiles

Even so, I am lvl 34 right now, the opponents have finca health at around 150000 so no way I can even put half of damage without deploy.

So the question is: what can be done for now to get closer for no deploy?

Thanks in advance.

Nat [Incognito]

No deploy is when you add the Big Bang Effect skill set to 4 missile sics (or firebomb sics) so you can take down a finca without sending troops in. You need BBE and all missile talents on all 4 Diego or Brosko.

This info is about Missile no deploy. Hope it helps someone! Calculating your max damage is not hard, and it’s really helpful to know your damage so you don’t have to guess if it’s gonna work.

There are 3 terms you need to calculate, then just multiply them.

Term 1: total missile damage including talent boost. Let’s just say this is 30,000 as an example. You can find this number by loading your missile sics in squads, then tap the “i” info button on missiles in your Training Camp.

Term 2: Big Bang Effect
This term depends on how many flashbangs you plan to do.
If you have level 3 BBE on all 4 sics it’s 44% more damage for each flashbang. (11% each sic, times 4)
Unless you have more than 65 Battle Energy (either starting or by gaining energy with a firebomb), it probably makes sense to use 2 flashbangs.
1+.44+.44 = 1.88
1 represents your base missile damage. 1.88 is your BBE multiplyer if you have level 3 BBE on all 4 sics and plan to use 2 flashbangs. Adjust if you have higher BBE.

Term 3: Number of missiles
2 flashbangs and 5 missiles costs 52 battle energy. You would need 65 energy to fire a 6th missile. And with 65 you would probably be better off using a 3rd flashbang. I’ll use 5 missiles in this example.
———
Then just multiply the 3 terms to find your max damage.

30,000 x 1.88 x 5 = 282,000

Make sure to consider Forta talent and Ground Defense skill sets directly reduce your max damage. Keep in mind Ground Defense can be as high as 12% EACH.

If needed, make sure to gain energy from any buildings or sics touching the finca by firing in between them and the finca. Firebombing weak buildings is another way to gain energy and reduces finca health slightly.

If a finca has too much health for your max damage, you can send in troops first to gain energy for extra missiles, just make sure to finish the finca before they’re all dead. My cartel calls this a partial deploy.

Feel free to ask here or in PM if you have any questions.
There are websites that can do this for you and save you a lot of time...

laloba

The problem isn't upgrading the missiles in training camp but to get the big bang, you need lots of dices!!!! And to get plenty dices isn't a easy task at all and it might take months still you get the right slot, as example am trying to get my Rosa now big bang and had 250 dices, I have in her slots already 1 red and 1 green but I spend all my hard earned 250 dices to turn the blue slot to green but guess what ?

While using my hard earned dices to turn it to green it went unbelievably back and forth from red to blue from blue to red, OMG all my dices finished now that I was saving since nearly 2 months. It's simply disappointing and disgusting

Then again to level up 1 big bang skill as example if you have like me so so big bang 3 skills if you want to upgrade it to big bang 4, you need to sacrifice 4 level 3 big bang skills to get 1 level 4 big bang, plus you need to spend again 80 dices !!!!!

Where am getting from so many dices? It's simply impossible to get so many dices without buying skills with lots of real money.

And from majority of the skill chests you get only either 5 or 10 dices, it's very rarely you get out of a skill chest 25× or 50× dices !!!!

It's nearly impossible to get your sicario level 4 or level 5 big bang from normal ways or even by spending minor real money, unless you want to spend 1000s of dollars or euros

It's simply craziness to spend such huge amounts just for a very simple mobile game, instead with all that money you can buy a 8K TV with a Playstation 4 and enjoy real gaming, soon will be released Playstation 5 anyway very possibly in late 2020.

What are we doing still with Narcos in 2020 ? Unless you are really crazy addictive and rich and don't mind spending (throwing out of your window) 1000s of dollars hmmmm

I can't imagine if they would bring Pablo Escobar as a sicario to the game, even if they would sell him for 200, 300 $ still lots of ---- wouldn't hesitate to buy him

Last edited by a moderator:

H2O

I dont have the attention span to read through all of the previous posts on this. But ill save you a bunch of time. Put you calculators and pencils away.

Try using this website

narcosdamage.xyz

your welcome,

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

@Tampico Sunrise - Shark

At around which level I can start of thinking of no deploy without putting $ in the game?

For example, as of now I have the following:

1. missile damage (as shown in training center) is 5436 + 2990 (I am not sure from where this 2990 comes from - can you help here also?)
2. 1 x BBE 11%, 1 x BBE 9% and 1 x BBE 9%. For the 4th sicarios I have not yet enabled BBE - I don't have it yet
3. I start with 58 energy so I can use 2 flashbangs and 5 missiles

Even so, I am lvl 34 right now, the opponents have finca health at around 150000 so no way I can even put half of damage without deploy.

So the question is: what can be done for now to get closer for no deploy?

Thanks in advance.
Hi andreiu, you want to have BBE on all 4 sics and extra missile talents on all 4 sics.

1. The +bonus missile damage comes from sic talents from the current sics loaded in your squads.

3. Not possible you’re level 34 and starting with 58 energy.

Make sure your finca, training camp and missiles are maxed for your player level.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

The problem isn't upgrading the missiles in training camp but to get the big bang, you need lots of dices!!!! And to get plenty dices isn't a easy task at all and it might take months still you get the right slot, as example am trying to get my Rosa now big bang and had 250 dices, I have in her slots already 1 red and 1 green but I spend all my hard earned 250 dices to turn the blue slot to green but guess what ?

While using my hard earned dices to turn it to green it went unbelievably back and forth from red to blue from blue to red, OMG all my dices finished now that I was saving since nearly 2 months. It's simply disappointing and disgusting

Then again to level up 1 big bang skill as example if you have like me so so big bang 3 skills if you want to upgrade it to big bang 4, you need to sacrifice 4 level 3 big bang skills to get 1 level 4 big bang, plus you need to spend again 80 dices !!!!!

Where am getting from so many dices? It's simply impossible to get so many dices without buying skills with lots of real money.

And from majority of the skill chests you get only either 5 or 10 dices, it's very rarely you get out of a skill chest 25× or 50× dices !!!!

It's nearly impossible to get your sicario level 4 or level 5 big bang from normal ways or even by spending minor real money, unless you want to spend 1000s of dollars or euros

It's simply craziness to spend such huge amounts just for a very simple mobile game, instead with all that money you can buy a 8K TV with a Playstation 4 and enjoy real gaming, soon will be released Playstation 5 anyway very possibly in late 2020.

What are we doing still with Narcos in 2020 ? Unless you are really crazy addictive and rich and don't mind spending (throwing out of your window) 1000s of dollars hmmmm

I can't imagine if they would bring Pablo Escobar as a sicario to the game, even if they would sell him for 200, 300 $ still lots of ---- wouldn't hesitate to buy him
Yeah dice are always scarce in this game. What you’re describing costs a ton of dice but it’s normal that it takes more than 2 months to save up for this.

I saved up dice for about a year and spent at least 1000 dice leveling up all 4 sic’s BBE skill sets to level 4.

Narcobuster

Yeah dice are always scarce in this game. What you’re describing costs a ton of dice but it’s normal that it takes more than 2 months to save up for this.

I saved up dice for about a year and spent at least 1000 dice leveling up all 4 sic’s BBE skill sets to level 4.
Agree and sympathise. At least once you have your skill slots sorted the 80 dice to upgrade skills has no randomness involved.

Jazek86794444

Narcobuster

Well that’s the name of the game. When you reach Finca level 16 you will unlock a big bang effect skills base with lvl 3 skills, so you will collect a multitude of lvl 3 BBE skills in no time.

Also, when you are fusing skills to upgrade, yes its 80 dice, but there’s no randomisation involved.