Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Huge increase in enemy outpost levels

Ins

1 hour ago i got another outpost with 54 lvl - nothing has changed.

LVMonkey

Yeah, @Chase - FTX Games - I'm getting resource centers 14 levels higher, and when i switch them the level doesn't get lower. My outposts are on average 7-8 levels higher. See attached shot.
Screenshot_2017-05-06-18-44-22_2.jpg

Vinnie Di Maggio

Yeah, @Chase - FTX Games - I'm getting resource centers 14 levels higher, and when i switch them the level doesn't get lower. My outposts are on average 7-8 levels higher. See attached shot.View attachment 433
You're mixing up two different things. Resource centers have always been very difficult to acquire, for the most part. I have had resource centers up to level 62 on my map since I am at level 37, that's 25 levels higher. This is part of the game and having resource centers sitting on your map for a long while until you can switch them or beat them doesn't prevent you from making progress in the game.

Having outposts that are impossible to take even though you have an extreme offensive strategy is an altogether bigger issue for making progress and keeping up with your opponents who don't have the same issue.

SpdR08

Still getting 54s on the map.. but at least not outposts are 54, some are 49-52..

The improvement I observed is that the new 54s are somehow attainable now, with considerable losses amongst troops in the best case scenario.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Looks as accidental luck to me. I also had easier lvl 54 outposts but this morning I got another impossible one: 4 rocket launchers worth 23,600 health each + 4 nerve gas cannons worth 30,000 each + 4 piercing cannons worth 24,170 each. That's 311,080 health to take without even counting the rest... no way.

MAXIMUS

I am 43 with 52 54 enemy post all of a sudden today wtf did you guys break again?

Reactions: Ins

MAXIMUS

What the **** am i suppose to kill to upgrade my stuff man this game is getting bad

SpdR08

Looks as accidental luck to me. I also had easier lvl 54 outposts but this morning I got another impossible one: 4 rocket launchers worth 23,600 health each + 4 nerve gas cannons worth 30,000 each + 4 piercing cannons worth 24,170 each. That's 311,080 health to take without even counting the rest... no way.
Not to count all the belts of mines and C4?! Got that impossible one on the map for some days too.

Besides this one, most of them are attainable.. with a good strategy and 4 5*diegos. I don't mind losing >80% of the troops and all sicarios involved if the battle reward is 50k for all resources.

Maybe double the stone&wood, less lvl for rocket launchers and nerve gas cannons.. some minor improvements for a better gameplay and not impossible outposts,

Hope they fix it with the upcoming update.

MAXIMUS

Costs 100k to recoupe my squads when flattened and u get 78k for a win, where is the logic in that..? A 54 base is too tough for a 43 period. Also rewards are no longer worth the losses anymore, fighting enemy bases or wars.

Seems like they are making it worse, terrible rewards, gold mongering, Missing sicarios that just dissapear that u spend weeks and $ on, a bunch of us think it might be time to call it.

We made some changes today - please keep us in the loop on your experience with the changes!
Changes are not good!!!
I am level 40 and get bases level 54!!! This is way to high!! Come on FTX give me a break, there is no way to play the game like this.

Last edited:

pablo67

I'm having this problem now my outposts are eleven levels above my level 41 I'm getting level 50 plus outposts on my Apple device I'm lvl58 outposts and opponents are always plus or minus 3 and I've asked a lot of people now they say that it's plus or minus 3 for them too I uninstalled the game but it's still the same how can I get it back to how it was thanks

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having this problem now my outposts are eleven levels above my level 41 I'm getting level 50 plus outposts on my Apple device I'm lvl58 outposts and opponents are always plus or minus 3 and I've asked a lot of people now they say that it's plus or minus 3 for them too I uninstalled the game but it's still the same how can I get it back to how it was thanks
Hello pablo. We previously integrated some tuning changes to solve the problem of enemies that are much higher level. Please tap on one and choose "Find other." If the Outpost is replaced by an equally powerful one, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that we may look into it. Thank you!

pablo67

Hello pablo. We previously integrated some tuning changes to solve the problem of enemies that are much higher level. Please tap on one and choose "Find other." If the Outpost is replaced by an equally powerful one, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that we may look into it. Thank you!
I followed this instruction and what I received back was the same automated garbage we alway get I’ve asked my friends and on my other account the guys in my cartel outposts are plus or minus 3 on my second account it’s constantly plus 10 or more I don’t attack outposts any more than other people do so why is mine so high the automated reply is suggesting the more you attack outposts the higher they get but that’s not what happens with other people all we want is a reliable game and level playing fields treated the same as others I’m afraid no more cash from me till issues are resolved thanks

pablo67

Higher level bases are easier than my outposts I sustain less losses the cost in resources and points just to leave outposts is ridiculous
I followed this instruction and what I received back was the same automated garbage we alway get I’ve asked my friends and on my other account the guys in my cartel outposts are plus or minus 3 on my second account it’s constantly plus 10 or more I don’t attack outposts any more than other people do so why is mine so high the automated reply is suggesting the more you attack outposts the higher they get but that’s not what happens with other people all we want is a reliable game and level playing fields treated the same as others I’m afraid no more cash from me till issues are resolved thanks

pablo67

Higher level bases are easier than my outposts I sustain less losses the cost in resources and points just to leave outposts is ridiculous
One outpost on my map it’s a lvl47 it’s the lowest on my map (bare in mind they go to over lvl50 ) so a lvl47 it’s got 5xlvl12 rocket launchers 5xlvl5 nerve gas 4xlvl14 piercings canons lvl16 flame throwers lvl16 c4 that is twice what I can get on my level 42 just had another reply from fx saying outposts levels increase the more time you attack them I’ve just asked a few people and they said the same as me why isn’t everyone’s outposts massively higher than their level