Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

credit not received for completed fyber task

Agent

Hello,

I completed a Fyber task and reported my credits missing. I emailed photos that I created a new Chewy account and completed a purchase. The photos include the date/time for each and include my email in the photo. The offer in the off said "There is still time to complete the offer." I received the two responses below after sending evidence that I completed the task. I pointed out to John that nowhere does it say on the offer and on the website that the offer had to be completed the exact same day I initially clicked it and send a photo showing that the offer said there was still time to complete it. I have sent multiple emails and have not received credit. Now when I create a Julia just closes the ticket without even responding to me. Please provide me my missing credits.

Rocco Ritchie (Fyber)

Jan 26, 2021, 13:36 GMT+1

Hi Alison,

Unfortunately, we cannot credit you without any valid proof.

Although it is unusual for our customers not to be credited automatically upon completion of an offer, we strongly advise to keep the confirmation of your participation until you get credited (it could be a screen shot / an email / a survey result..)

If you have not received a confirmation email directly into your inbox, please check your spam folder.

Thank you for contacting us again

Regrettably, the date and time on the proof you sent to us do not match the time and date you clicked on the offer according to our system's data.

You might have used a different Fyber Account or a different service provider (Supersonic, Tapjoy, Trialpay etc.).

Please let us know how we can help you

Regards,
John Patrick
Fyber User Support Expert

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Agent , I can see that you have three open tickets in our support logs. If you can avoid it, please don't send multiple tickets about the same issue.

As your first contact to us was sent on Friday, our team would not have received it until today. They do their best to respond to all tickets within 24 hours, but due to the amount we receive, that is not always possible. Please keep an eye on your email for a response from our team. They will be glad to help you. But please keep in mind, that all Fyber decisions are ultimately up to them and their team. All we can do is bring your offer to them for a second look. Thank you.

Agent

No, the ticket was opened January 24th so it's been over a week. The first ticket number was 401965. If they would have responded to one of my 5+ emails to that ticket, I would not have to create multiple tickets. And Julia had closed all of them. I just replied so they are open again. I keep telling them the ticket isn't resolved. Julia closes it and doesn't even message me. The response to my messages are just, "This ticket has been updated."

Agent

Yet again, I get an email, this time from Sarina:

#- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your ticket number is: 401965
The ticket status has been updated.

Can someone please tell me the status of this ticket???? I email them and no one responds. This ticket is not solved.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
No, the ticket was opened January 24th so it's been over a week. The first ticket number was 401965. If they would have responded to one of my 5+ emails to that ticket, I would not have to create multiple tickets. And Julia had closed all of them. I just replied so they are open again. I keep telling them the ticket isn't resolved. Julia closes it and doesn't even message me. The response to my messages are just, "This ticket has been updated."
When multiple tickets are sent related to the same issue, we merge them so that we have all relevant information in one place. Any tickets that have been merged automatically send an email saying it's been "closed." This doesn't mean that the issue as a whole has been solved, and our team is always still working on it.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Yet again, I get an email, this time from Sarina:

#- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your ticket number is: 401965
The ticket status has been updated.

Can someone please tell me the status of this ticket???? I email them and no one responds. This ticket is not solved.
This response is from Fyber and not our support team. Please reply to the email and ask them for an update. We are reaching out to Fyber ourselves to try to solve this issue of them updating tickets with no information.

As for your contacts to our team, I can see that they are working on it and will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not receive a response within 24-48 hours, please reply to your most recent email and ask for an update.

Agent

While that is great, it's been like two weeks since I've opened the ticket. I still don't have it resolved and no one is replying to my initial ticket. You have the ticket number, can you please update me?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
While that is great, it's been like two weeks since I've opened the ticket. I still don't have it resolved and no one is replying to my initial ticket. You have the ticket number, can you please update me?
I've looked at your contacts with our support team and can see that they have reached out to Fyber. They will update you when they have a response.

Agent

Thanks... Because they continue to keep closing the ticket without responding to me so I'd appreciate that.

Agent

It has been two weeks since I opened this ticket. Can you please provide an update?

Agent

I'm unclear of what response you are referring to... They replied, as they have once before, "The date and time on the proof you sent to us do not match the time and date you clicked on the offer according to our system's data." They go on to say that I did not complete the offer the SAME DAY it was clicked.

I responsed to this ticket, yet again, saying that (1) nowhere did it say that the offer had to be completed the same day, (2) when you checked the status of the clicked offer, it said, "There is still time to complete this offer!" I took a photo of this and submitted it to them to show that the offer was still valid. So, if you can have someone respond to my question, that would be great because I have followed the offer as they have advertised (with photo evidence) and deserve the missing credit.

Nicole0327

That's all fyber does! They send you emails asking for the ticket number or screenshots for proof. You can send the proof in 100 times but you still aren't going to get your credit! It's pathetic you put all this time in completing tasks to help you with another game and you just get screwed and wasted a **** load of your time.

Last edited: