Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8 weeks in a row i've been dealt in tourney's with more than 250medals away from 5th place.

TheImmortal

Yeap, that's right. The only time I actually had a chance I was just 270medals away from 5th place. Unfortunately (for me), the 5th placed player also went strong for it.

This is yet another nail in the coffin and proof of the amateurish job here at FTX, @Chase - FTX Games. Being unable to progress and stuck in a Diamond I league at 3k medals whilst cartel colleagues are in Champion leagues at a little bit over 1k is practically the essence of the 'level playing field' you guys are laying for us.

Ugh.

lobsterboy

I am closing in on a 2400 rating and in Wood I. Never got past Gold I.

His lordship

I think it does need looking at. I'm stuck in Gold 3 at the moment with 2700 medals and there's players in my cartel with less than 900 in champions 3. Add to that they contributed less than 10 points to cartel chest over the weekend, so they're able to stay in champions 3 without even playing the game much haha

TheImmortal

This is nonsense, you guys @FTX could ALWAYS make it so that tourneys start with players around the same number of medals; there's a large enough player base that'll ensure everyone is like 20-30medals AT MOST away from 1st AND 25th, yet you keep this biased, totally random system for over an year now.

Joseph Abousafi

Yeap, that's right. The only time I actually had a chance I was just 270medals away from 5th place. Unfortunately (for me), the 5th placed player also went strong for it.

This is yet another nail in the coffin and proof of the amateurish job here at FTX, @Chase - FTX Games. Being unable to progress and stuck in a Diamond I league at 3k medals whilst cartel colleagues are in Champion leagues at a little bit over 1k is practically the essence of the 'level playing field' you guys are laying for us.

Ugh.

This is yet another nail in the coffin and proof of the amateurish job here at FTX, @Chase - FTX Games. Being unable to progress and stuck in a Diamond I league at 3k medals whilst cartel colleagues are in Champion leagues at a little bit over 1k is practically the essence of the 'level playing field' you guys are

Ugh.
i have been in champion 3 for about 7 months, i have a rating of 7800medals which makes me 35 in the world and every single week i start the league with the same difference between me and the 5th place who is always the same player! It is impossible to get the prison for me or i have to be in the first 5 places in the world for this to happen!

TheImmortal

...nothing has changed this week either, even though i had a, ehm, strategy in place.
it's bonkers.

Robert smith

I think it does need looking at. I'm stuck in Gold 3 at the moment with 2700 medals and there's players in my cartel with less than 900 in champions 3. Add to that they contributed less than 10 points to cartel chest over the weekend, so they're able to stay in champions 3 without even playing the game much haha
There waiting till the end of the week just before refresh to claim from the last week. Try waiting a couple days before you claim, bet you do alot better i know its helped me alot.

LeeMuerto

Agreed. It seems to take the top 5 and join them to other middle 15, but something’s broken in the algorithm for joining the leagues together. The middle 15 get joined to another top 5, I don’t know what happens to the bottom 10.

There needs to be more variation - we can’t keep going against the same guys, because they are already a few hundred ahead, and both of us hit the map full time so the only chance to get ahead is wait for someone to stop playing which is not really something FTX should be pushing as a feature of the game.

His lordship

There waiting till the end of the week just before refresh to claim from the last week. Try waiting a couple days before you claim, bet you do alot better i know its helped me alot.
Yeah I already do that. But the guys I mentioned genuinely are not active players. Having low medal count is working in their favour

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are working on an overhaul for the league system based on player feedback. Something this big takes time - so it will be a bit.

Carlos ireland

Ugh.
I'm having the same problem last 4or5 weeks I've started no13 or14

Edoardocelini

We are working on an overhaul for the league system based on player feedback. Something this big takes time - so it will be a bit.
I entry every sundey in the new weekly league 150 medals less than the 5^ in ranking...I’ve 5500 medals ranking and I tried to reach the 5^ position during the week destroing EVERITING appears on my map. IT’S impossible...This game it’s no funny.

TheImmortal

such fair, fun game :/
5th place is 555 medals (!!!) ahead of 6th place.

Apparently it doesn't let me post links now...b/c that's spam. Add 'censorship' to the list of things going your way, FTX :)

Attachments

Last edited: