Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[•WISH LIST•]

Hbanx

Hello

Dear ftx, any self-respecting company takes care of its customers, a delighted customer is a returning customer, a proverb even say that the customer is king.

I do not do this post to spit on you but try to help you, spot the defects of the game without hurting your profitability and without hurting the customer's wallet.

I tried to write a wish list of the players knowing last ones surely have to invest in your game, the least thing is to listen to them, it is for your good.

Here is the list of wishes
:

- change pseudo in the game :
kind for 20 golds, you change your nickname.

- more opponents on the map.
Opponents are appearing only each 2 to 3 houres.
Once we empty the map we are really bored in the games
- give players according to their level and not according to their medals.
The solution is simple just remove the last update, im speaking about me but, many peoples are in the same case of me, im 1475 medals and all my opponents are 12h connected.
I do not want to play because most of my opponents are connected.

IT IS NOT DIFFICULT JUST REMOVE THIS UPDATE.

- add a 2nd workshop or reduce the manufacturing time:
I have calculated, you need more than one year to have a purple sicario o_O ITS IRRATIONAL.

- add a market between players like to sell sicarios of the wood of iron or stone.

- have the opportunity to send an MP to the players in the game.

- restore the port as it was before

JUST REMOVE THE LAST UPDATE

-powers to plant trees:D:D

- refresh the map using 5 gold

If you like this post like it and leave a comment.

Name on game : Hamid ch
Cartel : cartel 2 cali
Line id : hbanx

Good game to all.

Last edited:

Cuban Cartel

Thats a long wish list buddy. Some are pretty good recommendations. Maybe by Christmas they FTX will make your wishes come thru :D.

Hbanx

Thats a long wish list buddy. Some are pretty good recommendations. Maybe by Christmas they FTX will make your wishes come thru :D.
These "wishes" are shared by many players, if they are not competent they have to sell their licsence and let place to other devs more competent.

ACO

Banned
Please just don't! What are you doing to my poor heart? It would be a dream come true if most of what you said will become a reality in-game

Hbanx

Please just don't! What are you doing to my poor heart? It would be a dream come true if most of what you said will become a reality in-game
Personally I no longer play as before, I decided not to put any more money on it, Im playin dawn of titans they are less greedy than ftx and the games is very very optimizing, they should be inscribed on it!

LVMonkey

Hello

Dear ftx, any self-respecting company takes care of its customers, a delighted customer is a returning customer, a proverb even say that the customer is king.

I do not do this post to spit on you but try to help you, spot the defects of the game without hurting your profitability and without hurting the customer's wallet.

I tried to write a wish list of the players knowing last ones surely have to invest in your game, the least thing is to listen to them, it is for your good.

:

The solution is simple just remove the last update, im speaking about me but, many peoples are in the same case of me, im 1475 medals and all my opponents are 12h connected.

I have calculated, you need more than one year to have a purple sicario o_O ITS IRRATIONAL.

- add a market between players like to sell sicarios of the wood of iron or stone.

Good game to all.

ALSO.. the ability to train 2 or more units at the same time in the Training Camp. Waiting days to train another squad or upgrade Camp is ridiculous.

Rural

Hi i am ok for your list.
I want to add something
When we chose a talent and that its bug without having nothing in return we refund gold and the sicario merge thank you

Jamal

Banned
Hope the wis can be come true especially about the same level opponent. But maybe the market betwern players maybe no from me. Coz anyone can make more than one id to support their main id.

Retryer

Hello

:

Good game to all.
They can do something with the resources because is almost impossible to to gain resorces for upgrade ! another thing is black market , at this moment is so borred this black market ! And yes you`re right ! it`s a good ideea that if you can do something that we can trade resources or sicarios between us ! Hbanx you have a big LIKE from me !

Ins

Everything is good Besides this:

At the expense of the rest completely agree!

Retryer

Everything is good Besides this:

At the expense of the rest completely agree!
why you don`t agree 2nd workshop or reduce the manufactturing time ? What`s wrong with this ?

W@tch3r

Would be nice if they added non real player bases to solve the issue with high players who don't have opponents or keep on getting same people over and over again.

Android

They should switch back to the same level enemy players!!! and add more enemies and more outposts, especially for higher levels. And at least double the resource awards, because right now it's impossible to upgrade major buildings without buying 2-3 shields between clearing the entire map and waiting for new enemies to spawn, so it takes days. And fix the Port, increase Finca health.

I think it would make players very happy if things just changed back to like they were before recent updates. FTX, you guys are being stubborn. I don't think you even gave us a decent argument why did you have to change the matchmaking in the first place. It worked perfectly! If it was so because of the lack of enemies for higher players, then you should just fill the gap with more enemy outposts or fake computer bases.

Last edited:

Val Entino

"- give players according to their level and not according to their medals"

Je ne suis pas d'accord, il y a surement une autre solution

Sinon les medailles ne reflète pas le niveau du joueur. Pour preuve il y a des lvl 40 avec 500 medailles et des lvl 30 avec 800 medailles. Il est plus dur pour un lvl 40 de gagner des medailles et du coup la ligue supérieur est inaccessible face a un lvl 30..

Hbanx

"- give players according to their level and not according to their medals"

Je ne suis pas d'accord, il y a surement une autre solution

Sinon les medailles ne reflète pas le niveau du joueur. Pour preuve il y a des lvl 40 avec 500 medailles et des lvl 30 avec 800 medailles. Il est plus dur pour un lvl 40 de gagner des medailles et du coup la ligue supérieur est inaccessible face a un lvl 30..
Je parlais des joueurs sui sont affiché sur la map et non de la ligue.
J'ai demander qu'on nous donne pas des ennemies par rapport a nos medails mais par rapport a notre level.