Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ツ Hanging Up My Hat ツ

lobsterboy

What's the reason for this move??
I am not much of a complainer, so just take a general look through some of the threads from the last several months. There are just too many reasons to leave this game behind right now. Most importantly, I don't like being taken advantage of by a company I have supported for the last year. It has become a toxic relationship and I lost sight of the reasons why I started playing; simply to have fun and max out my account, while only spending what I felt comfortable spending. I have more meaningful things to spend my time and money on.

Bogan

Dam that’s no good man, I hope u don’t walk away from it completely & we get to see ya from time to time on here

DDRR

I am not much of a complainer, so just take a general look through some of the threads from the last several months. There are just too many reasons to leave this game behind right now. Most importantly, I don't like being taken advantage of by a company I have supported for the last year. It has become a toxic relationship and I lost sight of the reasons why I started playing; simply to have fun and max out my account, while only spending what I felt comfortable spending. I have more meaningful things to spend my time and money on.
I am with you.... goodbye everyone.