Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 day and 13 hours to fix 1 secario after a fight

Sam

This is now the 3th time that after a fight i have to wait like 1 day and 13 hours for fix a secario, or i have to pay more then a 1000 gold to speed up. Only the first 2 times i had to pay 326 golds for each secario restore. I lost 652 golds because of that. Does anybody els have this problem also?
The bad thing is also that i can't get any responds of suport for over a week now....
Can anybody help me?

Dan

Not sure what you mean, can you post a pic? Did you finish the raid event, and using the same sic?

F0fu5c0

You used that sicario in the event, so you'll only get the sicario back when the event ends.

PaiNLess

If you finished the event you can go back and press "reinforce". The sicario will be restored, no waiting time.

F0fu5c0

If you finished the event you can go back and press "reinforce". The sicario will be restored, no waiting time.
Until the sicario dies. Then he needs to reinforce again, each time the sicario dies, until the event is over.