Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

100% finca attacts = four davids attacks.

donatas

This is really stupendous. Nerfed diegos, players switched to scorpions, nerf scorpions, flash bang, nerf flash bangs with warden tower... Now it is simple davids rush. No defense against it.
Guys no point to speak about that anymore. Ftx dosent care about our opinion. After davids/parcas ftx will realease another def sicario or building, after that another offence sicario. Endless....:)

Doods1985

This is really stupendous. Nerfed diegos, players switched to scorpions, nerf scorpions, flash bang, nerf flash bangs with warden tower... Now it is simple davids rush. No defense against it.
You cant balme the system , as long there are poeple/customers who supports these acts that makes it stronger , every 50$ useless sicario purchased by hundreds that deep down they know it will be nerfed or replaced sooner or later , every attack crafted for bounty hunt so cartels compete to achieve hundred of thousands of points on an event that gives 18000 point dead end, every player who spends thousands of gold to craft gears so he win a statue for lousy 10 days, every player this and every player that , if I was creator of this game and found such good herds of sheeps that follow me and pay me for being in such position to give them short term joy instead working my head off trying to fix what's wrong with this game , I'd suck thier money too! Why not? It's business!! Its Not about creating "good game" anymore, it's about creating a "good enough game" sustained by the sheer will of loyal paying customers, when said customers stop paying for every stupid thing occurs, the game will have its balance again.